Body Count? ? ? ? ?

P

psymont

So, how many lives has guts taken to date?(including demons and trolls) .... i dont think that spirits should count as they have no bodies .... however, bodies that have been taken over by spirits should count .... has any one taken an acturate body count? .... I mean deaths that have occured on the pages, not in the text? .... it would be interesting to see ....

D

Drachenfels

Don't forget the two years he was walking around in the countryside and hunted apostles.

Well, at least Berserk doesn't have such a high bodycount as Hot Shots 2.

in the anime he kills 166 that you can see and i calculated on it and got 449 kills to the eclipse. and remmember i did this a year ago so i can be a littel wrong especially "449" ;D
i counted the manga to but cant find the paper.

T

temporary

Yah right :p I only counted about 100, like, not including dudes that died from other pple or the apostles, just gatsu.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Only 100 seems a little low, since we know he at least killed that many ("Hundred Man Slayer" and all that). Then you have things like the Lost Children Arc and all those guardians, all the battles that were shown in the Taka no Dan, and then of course the lovely trolls. ;)

Top Bottom