Recent content by newdoom3

1. N

Official Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots thread

I bought a PS3. should Metal Gear Solid 4 be the first game I play, or should I just pass?
  2. N

2008 Presidential Election

Ah wierd. Right when obama is boarding the plan to missisipi, mcCain wants to go there too now.
  3. N

Post Wacky Images

I never knew Griffith no More looked like jesus.
  4. N

Adventures in YouTube

was there a Post of the Tourrettes guy? You guys have GOT to see him. totally funny, educational and... funny.
  5. N

Things that scared you as a kid

I was afraid of Chucky when I was little. The killer doll. I was also afraid of Jesus Christ. Im not kidding, when I was like 4. I saw a statue of Jesus on the cross, all bloody and what not. that shit just scared the christianity from me. was I Damion? the hell? I dont know, when I was...
  6. N

16.7 BILLION!? HOLY COW! anyways.. Is there ganna be a debate today? or are they ganna debate about having a debate today? or is there ganna be a debate on whether they should quickly come up with an idea about having a debate at the whitehouse for its economic needs by debating? I dont...
  7. N

Berserk Pumpkin Stencils help me find please

how about an egg with a picasso face?
  8. N

*bows*
  9. N

Inkings from Newdoom3

Inkings from Newdoom3 (Some new stuff) *cough* (How embarressing jessica) As I said, I've started to cut down on the furry.. or "deers" on that matter. *Meaning : Im not ganna post the furry here* :chomp: so here, I've been drawing 2 versions of guts. A close up face shot and another sitting...
  10. N

Joad Cressbeckler?... .... is... that a joke? lol, that guy has more of a chance of recieving more electoral votes that McCain can receive if he were counting the years in vietnam (if that makes sense) sorry, indepedent voters, but thats just funny. lol Saw on the news this yesterday that...
  11. N

Massive Berserk Statue Sale

dAMN, and I really wanted that "Gutts attack" statue. :beast: Its sold out everywhere I think, I'll go check around some more haha :schierke:
  12. N

Grail makes doodlies?!

Nice pic of casca, but where is the nipple action? :judo:
  13. N

Genome's pictures

Nice photos, Love the first one. Anatomy wise, its beautiful
  14. N

Inkings from Newdoom3

uhh.. I never intended him to be a furry, no no. But... uhh... hmm... Well, I suppose it's furry alright, But the idea of gutts a "were-wolf" thing is pretty funny and interesting. I'll think about that thx :guts: I remember in the lyrics to Susumu Hirasawa's song "sign" for the game...
  15. N

Inkings from Newdoom3

uhh... hehe, yea.. thanks.. hehe.. uh.. :serpico: It took about 4 hours to draw+ink, each =(. uhh... Strange?... hmm... mmmm...... *shrug* I'll make it more "unstrange"
Top Bottom