1. N

Baka! (sorry for this)..........

OK TY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. N

Baka! (sorry for this)..........

hmmm......where do i download new chapters of Berserk Vols??? :P
  3. N

How long have you known about Berserk?

about six month....a friend of mine told me to watch it.....he found about it from his private math teacher (cool).....and now im addicted to it like im addicted to cats! :P
  4. N

what was the first anime you watched?

hmmm.........my first anime that i saw that i really knew it was anime was Princess Mononoke i think............
  5. N

Who is the sexiest girl?

it was a little hard to choose between Luca and Caska but i eventually decided that Caska is the one.
  6. N

Sculptures (non Berserk related)

word.....total awsome work. the face of the first one realy good show the rage in him and all that shit can feel the dynamics of the movment. the second one looks good as well but i prefer the first.
  7. N

Future Griff

Damn ur gifted!!! how do u work on it.....whats the progress of ur working the secret of creation? (ok ill stop) again damn ur good.......
  8. N

musical prefrences

METAL!!! >:(*GROWL* *GROWL* *GROWL* *GROWL* *GROWL* *GROWL* *GROWL* *GROWL* >:( :P lol i think u know my favorite........
  9. N

Who is the best swordsman after Guts?

my opinion: Azan-dont think that he can even touch guts at all we saw that guts only play with him and didnt realy try hard altough Azan seems realy tough and refuse to die lots of times (that coward wuss). Boscogne-well at the time guts fought with him he was a challenge but now when guts...
  10. N

Random Art

:o woooow!!! amazing work the second one realy good!!! anywayz keep working like that ur talented man!
  11. N

Favorite Manga cover art

ill go for 10 and 12.....
  12. N

Femto/Griffith

i think that Femto was confused when he saw all his minions crash down by SK he stared at his hand as if he dont understand why is powers are not crushing SK..... thats my opinion.....
  13. N

sup u all just wanted to say HI to all of u im new here:

i got a couple of questions so here we go: 1.the first 3 vol. were translated to English right? r the translators planing to translate the rest? 2.is there a site that is realy good update about all Berserk news? 3.when will the 27 vol. be released?! BTW: i read all the manga except the second...
Top Bottom