sup u all just wanted to say HI to all of u im new here:

Nostalgic-Savage

"Talk the talk but do u walk the walk?!"
i got a couple of questions so here we go:
1.the first 3 vol. were translated to English right? r the translators planing to translate the rest?
2.is there a site that is realy good update about all Berserk news?
3.when will the 27 vol. be released?!

BTW:
i read all the manga except the second and thired.
i saw the anime.
Ruori Kenshi Rules!!! :p

Nostalgic-Savage said:
i got a couple of questions so here we go:
1.the first 3 vol. were translated to English right? r the translators planing to translate the rest?
2.is there a site that is realy good update about all Berserk news?
3.when will the 27 vol. be released?!

BTW:
i read all the manga except the second and thired.
i saw the anime.
Ruori Kenshi Rules!!! :p

1. Yes all first 3 volumes have been translated. I'm sure DarkHorse is checking the sales of Berserk to see how much it sold if it did good (the first volume sold out :)) Darkhorse should pick the rest of the Berserk volumes.
2. I haven't seen one. But this board picks up Berserk related news.
3. Don't know yet vol 26 recently was release. Right now the chapters for Vol 27 are being release on YA magazine later all those chapters are collected together and wala there's your volume 27. :D

1. ...
2. ...
3. You should check the FAQ section.. but actually there's about 2 volumes releases in a year.. with a 6 months between each of the volumes. Like ZOOGUTS said, 26 has been released last december so maybe about june you'll be able to buy vol 27 ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Welcum 2 tha board! I h0pe u will have a great time n here. And plz use mor long topic names for tha threadz. Itz really rad, d00d!

Top Bottom