Recent content by oberatixx

1. O

For Sale: Femeto Rebirth and Zodd I with Wings - Help Japan

I also have other items listed (Dvds, Manga, Artbooks) and will be listing more in a few days. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290545321390&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290545322134&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT...
  2. O

For Sale: Femeto Rebirth and Zodd I with Wings - Help Japan

Hello all, I've listed two statues on ebay, Femeto Rebirth (127) and Zodd I with Wings and will be donating 90% of the sale to the Red Cross. The remaining 10% will be used to cover any ebay/paypal fees. Please bid on the items if you can and help Japan during their crisis...
  3. O

Massive Berserk Statue Sale

If you scroll up about 10 posts, you should see that I said that all the statues have been sold (and shipped out) or they are pending a sale (which the buyer will pick up soon). I've responded to every pm and email that got sent to me. I don't have message notifications sent to my email address...
  4. O

Many, many thanks to everyone who messaged me about the statues. Everything is now either sold or pending. Thanks again for all your help.
  5. O

Now without a job, I found out my grandmother is dying in Vietnam and my brother just wrecked his car. I now need to sell off a good chunk of my Berserk collection to help myself and my family with expenses. All these statues are in mint condition and they haven’t been displayed yet (didn’t...
  6. O

Art of War - Griffith Statue 1/6

Exactly what time does this statue open up for pre-order (US Pacfic time)? Thanks
  7. O

For Sale Berserk Manga (Japanese Version) Vol 22 - Vol 31

I'm putting my Japanese Berserk mangas up for sale. They've been read once and have been sitting in storage ever since. I'm asking $45 plus shipping. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you pictures. Thanks
  8. O

Griffth's Incarnation

I'm not sure if it was ever explained, but why was it that God or the God Hand decided that Griffth would be the one to be incarnated during the 1000 year ceremony. He's the youngest of the five current God Hand members and I would assume that the other members have seniority over him. Slan...
  9. O

Looking For These Statues

I'm looking to buy the statues below if anyone from the boards is trying to sell any. Thanks in advance. Casca Birth Feast - NE or LE God Hand - NE or LE Griffth Hawk Soldier - NE or LE Ishidro - LE Troll Zodd Apostle I - With Wings - With or Without Serial
  10. O

Guts and Slan Statue

I'm looking to buy a Guts and Slan Statue if anyone can help me out. The statue can be new or used as long as it's in mint condition and unbroken. Thanks
  11. O

Episode 285

Any chance that Azan will inherit the elemental axe that Schierke had planned to give to Guts, since he's the only fighting member of the group that doesn't yet have an elemental weapon(excluding Casca, Magnifico, and Roderick)?
  12. O

Some good statues on Ebay right now!

Hi everyone, I've been a long time lurker on the site and this is my first post. I was wondering if this was a good price for the Guts/Slan statue. I've been looking to get this statue for a while now, and I just finished up my MBA, so I have some spare cash to spend. Any help would be greatly...
Top Bottom