Massive Berserk Statue Sale

Now without a job, I found out my grandmother is dying in Vietnam and my brother just wrecked his car. I now need to sell off a good chunk of my Berserk collection to help myself and my family with expenses.

All these statues are in mint condition and they haven’t been displayed yet (didn’t have any glass cases yet). Nothing is broken or damaged. Send me a pm about any statues you’re interested in and we’ll figure out a total w/shipping. Since I have so many statues for sale, I’ll send pictures on request. I’ll only keep these up for sale on the boards for a day/day and a half before I ebay them as I need the money right away.

You can also email me at oberatixx@hotmail.com

Boscogne - Limited Edition w/Blood
Casca Hawk Soldier – Limited Edition w/Blood
God Hand Femeto – Limited Edition w/Beherlit
God Hand Set – Limited Edition w/Griffth
Griffth Hawk Soldier – Limited Edition Bloody w/Blonde Hair
Griffth Hawk Soldier On Horse – 1/15 Scale w/Judeau Bust
Griffth Millennium Falcon II – Limited Edition w/Red Base
Grifth Millennium Falcon III - Purple Cape
Griffth Millennium Falcon On Horse – Limited Edition w/Brown Raashakas
Griffth Shooting Star – Silver Armor w/Locus Bust
Guts Attack Form – Limited Edition w/Blood & Bomb
Guts Berserk – Croc Base
Guts Birth Feast – Bloody Eye w/Heavy Blood
Guts Desperate Attack
Guts Hawk Soldier – Limited Edition w/Blue Cape
Guts Hawk Soldier – 1/15 Scale w/Casca Bust
Guts Lost Children – Limited Edition w/Blood
Guts Maken – Regular Edition w/Bloody Sword & Base
Ishidro – Limited Edition w/Rock
Judeau – Limited Edition w/Hawks Flag
Silat – Limited Edition w/Mask
Skullknight – Limited Edition w/Weathering
Skullknight On Horse I – Limited Edition w/Green Armor
Troll
Wyald – Limited Edition w/Bloody Log
Zodd Apostle I – Limited Edition w/Wings
Zodd Human – Limited Edition w/Light Skin

Damn dude. I am so sorry to hear that.

Good luck with the sale.

EDIT: I've done a lot of deals with and talk to oberatixx all the time so buy with confidence.

hi,

do you ship the items from USA?
Could you please tell me your ebay name?

what is your price for the following 3 statues:

Guts Attack Form
Guts Berserk – Croc Base
Guts Lost Children

and could you please post some pics of the 3 statues?

thanks!

Wow, that is rough, man. Understatement to say the least. Best of luck with your sales, I hope our fellow sk'ers can help you out!

oberatixx said:
Many, many thanks to everyone who messaged me about the statues.

Everything is now either sold or pending. Thanks again for all your help.

WOW!!! Talk about fast! Right on. I hope you raised up a good amount of funds.

X

Xem

Wow talk about insurance! :D

Sorry to hear about the drama, but very happy to hear you made things work so quickly. :O

yesmilord

千年王国
oberatixx said:
Many, many thanks to everyone who messaged me about the statues.

Everything is now either sold or pending. Thanks again for all your help.

Damn you serious?
Could you update the list on stuff that didn't get sold for whatever reason?

On the other hand, I'm glad the statues are selling and hopefully everything turns out alright for you!

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Drakull said:
I'm still waiting for your reply oberatixx :judo:

Did you IM or email him? Been talking to him through email and he's quite occupied with some personal matter. I hope my deal with him goes w/o a hitch. Luckily, we live in the same state so will meet up and save me tons on shipping.

cucu4coco said:
Did you IM or email him? Been talking to him through email and he's quite occupied with some personal matter. I hope my deal with him goes w/o a hitch. Luckily, we live in the same state so will meet up and save me tons on shipping.

I messaged him with PM 2 times, still waiting for 2 prices...

I never could get a response from him either. I guess it's for the best, seems he's vanished anyways, hopefully everyone gets their money back or actually receives what they paid for.

If you scroll up about 10 posts, you should see that I said that all the statues have been sold (and shipped out) or they are pending a sale (which the buyer will pick up soon). I've responded to every pm and email that got sent to me. I don't have message notifications sent to my email address (turned it off) and I responded to all the pms that I got the first and second day after I posted my original message. If I missed a pm, then I apologize. As for emails, I've responded to every email that was sent to me. If I didn't respond to your email, there's a good chance it's sitting in my junk box. And as for not replying sooner, my family affairs are in a really bad state right now (as stated before) so I haven't been on the boards since my last reply. It greatly upsets me when people assume I'm some kind of con artist because I can't check the boards frequently due to that fact that I'm worrying over my grandmother's treatments (who's on her deathbed) and my brother who's bed ridden from a car accident.

Top Bottom