Recent content by Pakman

1. Pakman

Episode 293

OMG its finally back :guts:
  2. Pakman

Berserk nearly over? Or only halfway done?

Mr. Miura is a "Japanese" professional. It would be out of character for him to drag on a story for more bling. Thats almost insulting. :miura: Imagine Michelangelo taking extra coffee breaks while laying on his rack painting the Sistine Chapel, because Pope Julius II was paying him by the...
  3. Pakman

Was Caska raped in the Eclipse by the apostles?

Re: Was Casca raped in the Eclipse by the apostles? lol this ought to end all speculations. Why would the "prince of darkness" get sloppy 2nds, 3rd, 10th???? I mean, there is just no way.
  4. Pakman

How would you complete Guts' line in episode 287?

I don't think Guts can still be in love with Casca. There is a fine line between loving a living person and what Guts is doing which is desprately trying to hold on to the memory of a person thats no longer there "in the head". :???: There have been many examples of him resenting the fact that...
  5. Pakman

Berserk (Hong Kong Version)

I currently live in the dead center of the U.S. in St. Louis, Missouri. Originally from HKG. I recently saw on yesasia.com vol. 28 but its out of stock.... and vol. 29 is still not there. I also emailed the publisher in HKG but got no replies. Smith: Where do you get the TWN version (in the...
  6. Pakman

Tks. for the info. Aazealh
  7. Pakman

Does anyone know where I can buy v.1-10 as well as v.28 + 29 the Hong Kong Version? I purchased v.11-27 already via yesasia.com, and would very much like to keep it as a unified set instead of 1-10eng 11-27chinese 28,29 jap. Help me, anyone??? Pakman
Top Bottom