Recent content by Phonon89

1. Phonon89

Movies to look forward to

New Alien Romulus movie trailer looks interesting. I wish it is successful. perhaps a movie to dread though. :magni:
  2. Phonon89

The Sound of Berserk (Free Minipodcast)

Thank you for sharing this even though it’s part of the patreon. I plan on subscribing toward the end of the year. Money is just as tight as it gets right now. These make every month better for me. Keep them going!
  3. Phonon89

What Are You Playing?

Baldur's Gate 3 has me occupied. I actually never got far in Baldur's gate 1 due to the PC version being around 9 CDs. One of those CDs got chewed on by my dog at the time making playing the game difficult. Not to mention Not having full access to the PC as a kid. I made a Guts looking fighter...
  4. Phonon89

SkullKast 146: Desperate Attack (Vol 32-1)

Ahh you all discussed the episode where Miura drew the cochlea. My avatar also. I couldn’t believe it when I first read this episode in 2016. I did not know much about the author of Berserk at the time other than that he was an exceptional artist. But this level of flexing on drawing human...
  5. Phonon89

Episode 375

I am genuinely curious what the panel with Magnifico making the weird face is supposed to be depicting within the context of the episode? Is it the shock of Guts falling down again? I know that he’s known to make some funny faces but this one just seems out of place.
  6. Phonon89

Berserk: The Black Swordsman by studio ECLYPSE

I actually can’t blame people for being starved for animated content. Even if it isn’t good. It’s baffling how there are still zero acceptable anime adaptions. Money and budget aside.
  7. Phonon89

SkullKast 140: Duel (Vol 29-3 + Vol 30-1)

I’m only halfway through and really enjoying this podcast so far. Great job everyone. I’m a little biased since the guts and serpico rematch is probably on my top five favorite fights in the series. So good. I’m especially enjoying hearing what everyone’s reactions were when the episodes first...
  8. Phonon89

What Are You Playing?

Been reliving some fun with the mega man battle network collection recently. It seems to have sold well. Hopefully Capcom takes notice and gives something similar in a new way.
  9. Phonon89

Episode 373

Maybe these Kushan are with the Bakiraka and Rickert and got some epic stealth gear/magic to sneak up on the entire Seahorse crew :troll: Or maybe the team just couldn’t be bothered to draw some more sensible astral creatures that could maybe more reasonably hide.
  10. Phonon89

Movies you've recently watched

Just finished watching Pus in Boots: The Last Wish. I normally dislike these types of movies. I don’t think I watched any of the other Shrek movies besides the first. Not that they have much in common. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. Not only the story, but the action. The...
  11. Phonon89

Episode 372

Unfortunately, I already saw a YouTube video talking about this. I won’t share here of course to not spread these sorts of “theory” videos.
  12. Phonon89

What Are You Playing?

Maybe it is just me. But I found more things to dislike in the Diablo 4 beta than to like. Particularly with the items and skill trees. I didn’t play through all of Diablo 3 so maybe I’m late to the party. The skill tree seems overly complex. Each skill gets 3 sub trees to chose from. I don’t...
  13. Phonon89

Berserk Manpuku Gacha

I was wondering why you posted this after listening to the most recent podcast. But then I saw that it ended. Good riddance!
  14. Phonon89

Games to look forward to!

I’m not sure why I’m surprised that Miyazaki or anyone at From Software feels the need to say that Armored Core won’t be a “souls” game. I’ve never played an Armored Core game but I can discern that much. I’m also curious if they will heavily change the series in some way though. As it seems...
  15. Phonon89

SkullKast 135: Refugees on the Western Sea (Ep 370)

I’m excited to learn more about Guts as the crew carries him through his my 600 pound life journey. I’m also looking forward to hear you guys discuss the barrels!
Top Bottom