Recent content by Portgas

1. P

1:1 scale replica of Skull Knight Helmet!!!

They look perfect to me.
  2. P

1:1 scale replica of Skull Knight Helmet!!!

It's a maybe for me Derek ;) Looks really great.
  3. P

Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

Re: Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary” Very hard to say from that angle.
  4. P

Re: Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary” just awesome ! :chomp:
  5. P

Re: Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary” Well I see your point, that is a way to avoid deception, but I think you don't think like that until you get a statue with a poor paint app. :serpico: I got the repainted Zodd Senma and it is one of the best paint...
  6. P

I have to disagree here. The paint job is always great with aow. I really don't have to complain about any of the statues I bought. Of course prototypes are prototypes and they are always like perfect. But the slightly difference there is with the production paint job is not about quality but...
  7. P

1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! This helmet is damn impressive. Thanks Derek for the excellent video !
  8. P

ART OF WAR Vintage Collections

another bad move from AOW ... they just don't know what really means "limited and numeroted items" ...
  9. P

Gatts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition??

Re: Guts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition?? I'm mad I can't afford it right now, well maybe we'll see a repainted version. The statue is awesome !
  10. P

Gatts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition??

Re: Guts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition?? great news for people like me who didn't have the money for the zodd & wyald statue, but I really think they should have plan this before. I would feel cheated if I had paid 100 000 yen for the version of zodd with guts ...
  11. P

Pre-order of New item: “ZODD: REVELATIONS”(1/10 Scale)

Re: Pre-order of New item: “ZODD: REVELATIONS”(1/10 Scale) I completely agree with you guys. The main issue for me is the price. It would not be such a drama if the price was not that big. But well about 600€ with customs !! It is why I didn't take the risk to be disappointed with this one...
  12. P

Custom made berserk sculptures

That would be awesome ! Count me in for this kind of diorama. I only buy 1/10 stuff for my berserk collection, but for such a project I think we need to chose a bigger scale, 1/6 would be fine.
  13. P

FOR SALE: Guts-Horse Riding Offensive Battle in Dorudorei 1/10 BLOODY VERSION !

Re: FOR SALE: Guts-Horse Riding Offensive Battle in Dorudorei 1/10 BLOODY VERSIO I would have been very interested, but well no box, it kills the deal. I'm sure even with the polyfoam it would have reached more than 1200$
  14. P

Finished: Headlong Berserk armor kit

very nice collection :isidro:
  15. P

Griffith on Horse on ebaaaaay Low bid??!!! Mmmm

is this 1/15 Griffith really that hard to get now ?
Top Bottom