FOR SALE: Guts-Horse Riding Offensive Battle in Dorudorei 1/10 BLOODY VERSION !

Dennis1981

Berserk Rulezzzzz
I'm selling 1 of my 3 Guts - Horse Riding Offensive Battle in Dorudorei statues. It's the bloody version and the serial number is 014/300
The statue is in mint condition. There is no visible damage I can find. The piece of rope that he holds in his hand is broken though. I think it got to dry over the years and it just broke.
I was planning to put it on Ebay. But this place seemed a better place to put it. I'm pretty sure it can find a good new owner here. It stil hurts to sell it even I have another one. But I'm saving for a wedding and it had to go. :judo:

Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours. Please PM me if you have any other questions or if you want to make me an offer.

There are 2 pictures of the statue. But I will put some more on here tomorrow. Also if you want any specific picture then please let me know.

IMGP1448.JPG

IMGP1452.JPG

PLEASE NOTE: The statue comes WITHOUT the original box from ART OF WAR. According to the previous owner when I bought the statue about 10 years ago the original box was broken and he didn't want to send it to me. So i'm verry sorry the box is not included.

Cheers,

Dennis

Re: FOR SALE: Guts-Horse Riding Offensive Battle in Dorudorei 1/10 BLOODY VERSIO

Yes it is on ebay, please don't buy it ^^

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Re: FOR SALE: Guts-Horse Riding Offensive Battle in Dorudorei 1/10 BLOODY VERSIO

Drakull said:
Yes it is on ebay, please don't buy it ^^

?! Wasn't planning to but curious on why. He already set the 'Reserve' price.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!

The Guardian said:

Read my comment again, I have a period after the why. I wanted to know his reason for anybody not bidding on it. Is it so there won't be a bidding war? If that's what he implied, I added, you set a 'Reserve'. So, even if the buyer were able to win at a low price, he won't get it if it haven't meet the requirement.

Dennis1981

Berserk Rulezzzzz

cucu4coco said:
Read my comment again, I have a period after the why. I wanted to know his reason for anybody not bidding on it. Is it so there won't be a bidding war? If that's what he implied, I added, you set a 'Reserve'. So, even if the buyer were able to win at a low price, he won't get it if it haven't meet the requirement.

Yes I did that so i'm sure nobody will get it cheaper then Drakull already offered. I think that would only be fair to him.

[quote author=The Guardian]
Yes I did that so i'm sure nobody will get it cheaper then Drakull already offered. I think that would only be fair to him.
[/quote]

Yes thanks :) But I think it will get higher on ebay

You sold it 50€ more than I previously offered to you...with ebay fees.....it is the same price ..............

:judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo:

damned, I'm very sad

I would have been very interested, but well no box, it kills the deal. I'm sure even with the polyfoam it would have reached more than 1200$

Dennis1981

Berserk Rulezzzzz

Portgas said:
I would have been very interested, but well no box, it kills the deal. I'm sure even with the polyfoam it would have reached more than 1200$

Yes I know the NO box is a deal breaker. Keep saying that won't changed it right ?

Drakull said:
You sold it 50€ more than I previously offered to you...with ebay fees.....it is the same price ..............

:judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo:

damned, I'm very sad

Sorry dude. I tried but I couldn't stop the auction anymore. Something with a time limit or something. (why didn't you place a bid? pretty sure you would be the highest bidder if you did)
I haven't used ebay in a while so I'm not that familiar with it anymore. I wasn't planning to put it on ebay in the first place but there was really no interest on this forum for the statue. except for you then. Not really a fan of ebay.
If you still looking for the statie there is one on YahooJapan for about 98000 Yen. (with the box)
I still have another bloody version, I will let you know first if I sell that one. (how much would you give for a bloody version with the original AoW box ?)
Again sorry you didn't get the statue. I hope there are no hard feelings between us.
Cheers
Again sorry you didn't get the statue.

Top Bottom