Recent content by prawnstyle

1. P

Episode 303

!!!1 Mein got.... finally some progression, did not expect this right, I am going underground until this epic hits... the art...incredible
  2. P

Episode 297

goddamn it at last :miura:
  3. P

Episode 297

awesome scale in this episode.... I really hope :griff: doesnt take down :ganishka: in one hit.... it still nettles me that griffth got this godhood pass...he was defeated by guts damnit, then gets the destiny card
  4. P

Episode 293

not exactly... you see given the slow release date...I just find it rather irritating when a new episode is released on the less interesting characters (my opinion)... Berserk is composed in the style of an epic fantasy, with episodes devoted to side characters who flesh out the story and offer...
  5. P

Episode 293

because the plot has progressed at a snails pace... Anyway, the new episode was alright...need a trans to see if anything interesting transpired I want Guts to enter the fray again...its been over a year since we have seen him in action...people read the same book, but for different...
  6. P

Episode 293

honestly, I followed this series for a long ass time...and while alot of the recent EPISODES have fleshed out the story somewhat, and will be appreciated once the series is completed and can be read through...some of them have really dragged over certain scenes...the constant panels and panels...
  7. P

Episode 293

grrr...when are we going to get back to :guts:...honestly, how many years has it been since they set sail for the :puck: island? I could care less right now about these side stories until the main story arc makes some progression. On second thoughts, we might see the new :ganishka: ... if...
  8. P

Episode 292

good episode, much more interesting that the last... a bit disappointed that we didn't actually see :ganishka: form though, the manga is moving at a slow pace... Im hoping this time round :ganishka: will offer a little challenge to griffth, although of course it might be possible for him to...
  9. P

Episode 290

Hilarious episode... :puck: And magnifico conspiring was brilliant... More thoughts later.
  10. P

Episode 290

excellent, excellent... Bloody hell, at the news that a year ago the voyage began... Episode releases really have been quite slow. This episode seems promising though, obviously dealing with the resurgence of the beast from the darkness.
  11. P

Heavenly Sword... a sort of female God of war?

really enjoying the game...graphics especially are very very impressive
  12. P

Ninja Gaiden 2

looks pretty fun, though not that impressive graphically....actually DMC4 looks far more interesting at this stage...the trailer was fantastic for that
  13. P

Official Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots thread

hehe I enjoyed the trailer, I just take MGS as it is...kojima's crackpot project...but Ive enjoyed all the previous games, and snake is a charismatic character.... I hardly think the game looks like Splinter cell graphically...thats bull I think. Its on a level with gears on its own way to me...
  14. P

New Spring - Wheel of Time

heard the news yesterday.... :judo: .... His books really opened my eyes to epic fantasy...they will always have a special place for me...his characters did have personality and warmth, unlike some other series
  15. P

Episode 288

holly shit! Its that old geezer again! can't believe hes come back hahahah
Top Bottom