Recent content by Rammsoldat

1. R

Berserk Tattoo

Re: Tattoo of the Brand im gettin branded soon. gonna have a big one on my arm. Not cos im a huge berserk fan but i like symbols and the brand is a cool lookin one like the homunculus tat from FMA. also i kinda agree with the whole "tattoos represent spirituality and yourself" thing, a mate of...
  2. R

Carcus

he wasnt a major part of the story for me but he did have his place. to me he was just pissed at guts for showing him up in the beginning, if it wernt for caska he would have died a long time ago when he tried the lil midnight attack on guts. i did admire however, his bluntness and the way he...
  3. R

Favorite fights, battles, and duels

seeing as im reading the manga as DH release it i havent seen alot of these fights yet but am looking forward to it. So far I liked the guts v griffith duels and guts vs that lil troll dude where he first used the dragonslayer. it was just outta the shed WHAM dead apostle. some of the sweetest...
  4. R

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

but didnt atomsk use an electric guitar?
  5. R

Do you like/hate the dub of anime?

It makes me laugh somtimes at how with almost every anime the fans hate the dub. Granted that quite a few are shit but even the good ones are dismissed as crap. Anyway i loved this paticular dub, just rickett and corkus that bothered me a bit. And the use of traditional english didnt bug me, in...
  6. R

Berserk voice acting

Gotta agree, i often find that if ive watched a show in japanese first i tend to prefer the voices. Cept in a few freak cases of course like with cowboy bebop. The there are shows like naruto, i couldnt imagine that show in english.
  7. R

Gif-a-mania!!!!!

lol i like it. Damm those andy helms comics tho cos in my minds eye i can see "party hard!!!!" flashing away at the bottom of the gif.
  8. R

Pucks house

ah right, fair enough. you can never tell with works of fantasy. As you can probobly tell i didnt read the scans, and when dark horse decided to flog the books i thought i might as well read em as i buy em.
  9. R

Pucks house

Hi I was wondering if one of you who has read the scans of the manga can tell me why puck refers to guts as "my house" in the game on the dreamcast. its just somthing thats been bugging me a little.
  10. R

Berserk voice acting

i thought the dub in english was well done, the japanese one was ok but not as good. i never did take sides in the whole dub-v-sub war. as fer goku in dbz and his voice, while its true his va in english isnt the best ever at least he actually sounds like a man as opposed to his japanese...
  11. R

Elfen Lied

i really dig the latin op music. It reminds me of several other songs i have.
  12. R

Can Griffith be redeemed?

well.... can you not just give yourself a custom title in the profile editor like i did?
  13. R

Can Griffith be redeemed?

i dunno about the re-born griffith (im not that far in as i didnt get the scans and now i dont plan to) but femto didnt seem too bothered about guts to me. the whole "oh its you, are you still alive" line kinda throws his prspects of makin up into doubt. btw, Hello all this is my first post...
Top Bottom