Recent content by Seany123

1. S

[FS] Nosferatu -Zodd / Horror Version ---SOLD---

Re: [FS] Nosferatu -Zodd / Horror Version Hello i am enquiring if this item has been sold? If not i would very much like to buy this from you .
  2. S

[FS] AOW Statues

Bought a Houma Grunbeld statue from Stardustgatzu, absolute pleasure to do business with. Item was very well packaged and arrived on time. Overall i am very happy with the statue and would love to do business again in the future :) :ubik:
  3. S

No. 229 Nosferatu -Zodd- 2010 Ver./ Bloody Splatter Version

Hello i am looking for No. 229 Nosferatu -Zodd- 2010 Ver./ Bloody Splatter Version, if anybody has this particular item and is willing to do business please message me, thank you.
  4. S

Grunbeld flame dragon apostle form

I have succesfully bought this item and am no longer looking for it, thank you.
  5. S

Art of War No.424 Nosferatu *2013 Bloody Repainting Version

Hello i am looking for No.424 Nosferatu *2013 Bloody Repainting Version by Art of War, it features Zodd holding his Kushan sword in a snow setting. If anyone has such an item and is willing to do business please contact me, thank you.
  6. S

Grunbeld flame dragon apostle form

Hello i am interested in buying Grunbeld in his flame dragon apostle form, preferably in good condition with original box if possible. If anyone has such an item and is willing to do business please message me, thank you.
  7. S

Original Pre-painted berserk armour by Gecco

Hello thank you for replying to my post, yes i noticed there is slight damage to the handle of the sword and i noted that the original wooden base is missing that comes with it. Apologies but i would not be interested in purchasing this, thank you.
  8. S

Original Pre-painted berserk armour by Gecco

Hello i am new to this forum so i am unsure as to whether i am posting in the right section or not. I am looking for a pre-painted garage kit of berserk armour by Gecco. I am very much interested in this item and will pay good money if anyone has such an item they are willing to part with, thank...
Top Bottom