1. S

Give your best ...

...insult to Bush here
  2. S

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  3. S

Fucking Jihad on you all!

ook u will still with that "conclusion" that u made... u should let it go, bcs everytime i read post made by u and u mention the "conclusion", i remember the situation of the used condoms of your brother that u sell on ebay....  ::)
  4. S

Theory of teh Flame!!!

You are really lonely huh and You are also pathetic!
  5. S

Malf and Demon X sitting under a tree...

This is what I think: DemonX prefers being penetrated by cucumbers and other vegetables and fruits …and now he add cactus...  :o
  6. S

King of the Ants

about what is this movie?
  7. S

Coca-Cola used to contain cocaine

I didnt know, till read about it... so, for me it is a "big" new... if i would know you all knew about it, i wouldnt post this threat...
  8. S

I know, i found it in that page...
  9. S

I was surfing in the net, just reading some curiosities and this is what i found.... Coca-Cola was named back in 1885 for its two "medicinal" ingredients: extract of coca leaves and kola nuts. Just how much cocaine was originally in the formulation is hard to determine, but the drink...
  10. S

Ghosts.... Real or not? You be the judge.

Look what i found, for this i have to say... not everything that shine is gold.... Tragic Case of the Man Who Killed A 'Ghost' By Jane Kirby, PA News Ghosthunters and lawyers were forming an alliance today to mark the 200th anniversary of one of the greatest curiosities in English criminal...
  11. S

A new world

it seems like u have been searching for sexual topics.... and I don’t really know why, because as I remember, you are a virgin... or are u getting prepare for something…. What u cant just use your imagination… believes me, using it, is the best…. and about my bf borrowing his friend laptop...
  12. S

VHB

yes I was.... but all the time I thought it was him... as I said before, now I’m not sure.... if he wasn’t here is my apology for him...
  13. S

A new world

Well let me tell u, I don’t live in some part of United State where I should speak English all the time... so, if u are not able to understand what I said I can tell u all that in Spanish... And I had to reply, yes... I cant have my mouth shut when u keep talking and talking... and it seems...
  14. S

A new world

About the attacking thing.... "Ahh attacking my brother again I see? This shows nothing except your own weakness. You cannot attack me so you go for my brother pitiful. And in general, how old is that shit? 6 months old? Your beating a dead horse. Your smart, cant you come up with anything new...
  15. S

VHB

All the time I thought he was culprit but the truth is that now, I don’t know what to think about it....
Top Bottom