Malf and Demon X sitting under a tree...

do you think malf and demo x will end up hooking up after recently coming out of the closet?

• Total voters

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Majin Tenshi said:
Idea help us if they try to reproduce together.  They're just stupid enough, they might succede... think of the consequences!

True, I could see it now...

crash2.jpg

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
MALF! We must forget our ugly vendettas, and unite against our common enemys! I offer the truce of flowers and gifts (and fruit). Accept and we shall prevail!!!!! Let the shunned shun upon thy disbelivers!

No DemonX prefers being penetrated by cucumbers and other vegetables and fruits

ThAt Is mY VoTe, My aNsWeR! WhAt Is YoUrS!

effete6.jpg

Away with the fruits, iM tAkEiNg OuT TeH BiGh GuNZZZZ NoW!!!!!111

M

medievald00d

DemonX said:
No DemonX prefers being penetrated by cucumbers and other vegetables and fruits

effete6.jpg

uh...from what i'm inferring, are you implying that you rather be penetrated by that huge cactus? Or just that you like getting uh...penetrated?

Oh yea, i voted that you two would make a great couple. Married couples always argue the most anyways.

DarkBlademaster

pheonixfenix said:

effete6.jpg

uh...from what i'm inferring, are you implying that you rather be penetrated by that huge cactus? Or just that you like getting uh...penetrated?

Oh yea, i voted that you two would make a great couple. Married couples always argue the most anyways.

I will penetrate disbelivers like YoU!!! with the big CACTUS!!!

E

ELEKTROFUNK

DemonX said:
effete6.jpg

I guess he likes it "rought" anyhow I guess that means he likes being penetrated :S

E

ELEKTROFUNK

skeletonmf said:
that's "sitting IN a tree", by the way.

I have actually heard it being sang both ways :p, Oh yeah I remember you :O the guy who wants to have sex with slann in her troll entrail's form. *yuk

=O So many people seem to think Malf and Demon X belong togheter, we should have a board wedding with Malf being the groom and Demon X being the bride (or is it the other way around?), what do you think?

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
ELEKTROFUNK said:
:O the guy who wants to have sex with slann in her troll entrail's form. *yuk

nah, i'd rather screw her in her normal goddess form, but if she was made of troll guts and wanted to do me i probably would. i mean she's a goddess! she's perfect!

as for penetration, i think demon x would prefer an elephant's trunk because it looks like a giant, grey, uncut member.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
SILENCE ELEKTRO FUNK I SHALL SLAY YOU WITH MY POWER. FOOL DARE MOCK ME. I SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PIKE CHILD. FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THAN FANTASIZE ABOUT ANAL PLEASURE. WE ARE 2 PERFECTLY STRAIGHT MALES WHO ENJOY OUR SWEET VAGINA. ELEKTROFUNK I SHALL ENJOY FEASTING ON YOUR FLESH !

DarkBlademaster

Hes just pissed still because I owned him some time ago after the griffith birthday incident. Him and his fake girlfriend.

Malf said:
SILENCE ELEKTRO FUNK I SHALL SLAY YOU WITH MY POWER. FOOL DARE MOCK ME. I SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PIKE CHILD. FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THAN FANTASIZE ABOUT ANAL PLEASURE. WE ARE 2 PERFECTLY STRAIGHT MALES WHO ENJOY OUR SWEET VAGINA. ELEKTROFUNK I SHALL ENJOY FEASTING ON YOUR FLESH !

Elektrofunk =

justin-owned.jpg

Top Bottom