Recent content by silver

1. S

Episodes 365 & 366

I'm going into this with hope but some trepidation. Either way, I'm definitely excited to see what kind of story we'll get, even if it isn't 1:1 what it would have been without Miura's passing.
  2. S

Berserk Saga Project News

All in all, I'm pretty excited about this project. Holy crap. I've been registered for this site for 10 years, and I have only 7 posts :isidro:
  3. S

Episode 219

Where is Farneeze right now? We know from volume 3 that once someone 'belongs' to God Hand that they cannot escape from a summoning. So unless Skully prevents it, Guts (assuming he activated the Beherit) would be dragged off to hell if he doesn't make a sacrifice. We also know that Serpico...
  4. S

Vol 3, chpt4, and Vol 4

Yong's translations aren't that bad. Too bad he won't release them as text only.
  5. S

Berserk manga for sale

Not sure if this is allowed, but I'm selling a set of the Berserk manga. The 'buy it now' price is about the same as what Aclimate Solutions charges (with shipping), and the reserve is much lower. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1045185089
  6. S

Other Anime

Try www.noated.com. Lots of people have the series in the trade forum.
  7. S

Other Anime

trapped_soul Fishbomb Are either of you in the US? My connection is too slow to send the files online, and I can't afford international shipping right now.
  8. S

Other Anime

Personal favorites: Kodomo no Omocha Now and Then Goldenboy Lain Galaxy Express 999 Noir If anyone is still looking for "Now and Then, Here and There", I have all 13 episodes. Oh yeah... I think that this is my first time posting, but I've been lurking around this board for quite a while.
Top Bottom