Recent content by SK3LL

1. S

Assassin's Creed

Hopefully :serpico:
  2. S

Assassin's Creed

Looks very nice! I'm playing the first right now and badly looking forward to the second part. I only hope the Mission design will be more varied than in the first one.
  3. S

Berserk PS3 theme

@Ori Yeah, you're right. There are 3 pictures shown.
  4. S

Berserk PS3 theme

The background seems to be a bit too dark isn't it?
  5. S

SK.Net's Mass Gamer Tag Thread

PSN: SK3LL82
  6. S

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Cuba Pete http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJej6kCgxVM
  7. S

Street Fighter IV

It is way better then the xbox's. ;)
  8. S

Bears' pictures

Nice Rakuin! The red color looks damn good!
  9. S

Call of Duty World at War

Nope, I'm fed up with FPS online. The only games I play online are Metal Gear Online and Street Fighter IV sometimes. I prefere to play for myself, so I can really dive into the games world you know. :slan:
  10. S

Street Fighter IV

I've played it for a couple of hours now and I like it more and more. The default controls really sucks, but after customizing them it's just fun to play :) I don't have any problems with executing the moves on the PS3-Pad, so I'm happy with this game. I really like the online mode. It's so cool...
  11. S

Call of Duty World at War

I played the cut version of the game and really liked it. I've beaten it 3 times. I really like the location change to Japan, nice not to play Market Garden once again.
  12. S

Street Fighter IV

It don't doubt that.
  13. S

Berserk Tattoo

I saw some pretty nice tattoos in here! Very good! This is mine: The 82 stands for my year of birth ;) It's on my left leg a bit above the ankle.
  14. S

Movies to dread

I didn't read the whole thread so sorry if this has been mentioned before. Don't go and watch "The Spirit" This movie really is a damn waste of time. Actually it's as good as "10'000 B.C." is...worthless crap banned on celluloid.
  15. S

Street Fighter IV

Not everybody wanna buy a new pad just because the standart pad sucks so bad, but I totaly agree with you ;) I would actually propose to buy a fighting stick instead of a fighting pad.
Top Bottom