Recent content by slayer81

1. S

Genome's pictures

Hey man, this is my first time back on the forum in months and I have to say, your work is amazing! I love how you take each photo and are able to make each one "pop". Very vivid, excellent :serpico:
  2. S

The Dark Tower

I am about 1/3 of the way done with Wolves of the Calla now, and so far so good. Has anyone heard any news of the movie? They are apparently doing a very good job of keeping the cast a secret...
  3. S

The Dark Tower

LOL, for real! I was thinking that too when I read about it. They coulda got Frank Miller... :serpico:
  4. S

The Dark Tower

Well, I finished The Gunslinger, which wasn't bad, and I'm about 1/2 way finished with The Drawing of the Three, so far so good there also. I heard JJ Abrams was supposed to be directing a movie adaptation of the Dark Tower, too. I hope they don't try to cram all of it into one or two films...
  5. S

Ironman- The Movie

LMAO, if whatever happens after the credits scars someone to the point that they have an affinity for David Hasselhoff nude with puppies, I'm bolting as soon as the movie's over! :serpico:
  6. S

The Dark Tower

That is basically what happened with me. The same friends that recommended TDT were the ones that introduced me to Berserk to begin with, so as time has passed, I have come to trust their tastes.
  7. S

The Dark Tower

Yeah, so far I am about 1/2 of the way through the Gunslinger and I think it is really good. From what I have heard from a couple of my friends that have read the whole series, King started out being very descriptive at the beginning and, around book 4 or so, he just tossed all that out the...
  8. S

The Dark Tower

I've just started reading The Dark Tower by Stephen King. Anyone else read this series? So far, very impressive, very descriptive and easy to envision. A lot of reading ahead of me, but it will be a great way to kill time while waiting for new Berserk releases.
  9. S

NHL - Caps in the Playoffs!

LMAO, oh yeah. Alls I can say is it sucks to be them, but what a time to be a Wings fan :guts:
  10. S

Yes, that would suck TERRIBLY. I can't even fathom going to a Caps game, only to see them lose :P
  11. S

They damn sure did it last night lol. I was so stoked! :serpico:
  12. S

Video games and piracy

Speaking of Berserk games, I've seen enough of the PS2 Berserk game from Japan to dig the Hell out of it. I have to say the Dreamcast game wasn't nearly as great. Unfortunately, instead of getting my PS2 modified and buying this game, I sold it when I got my PS3. I wish they'd come out with a...
  13. S

Wall Guts.

Or maybe the Snake Baron about to be sliced in half :carcus:
  14. S

Berserk Character studies

Excellent work! I am about to show this one to my friends here @ work, they'll dig it.
  15. S

I know, right? I can't believe the Sharks didn't get swept last night. I was really hoping Dallas could go ahead and wrap them on up, but looks like its going to be prolonged at least for one more game lol.
Top Bottom