Recent content by SomeKindOfBlue

1. S

Berserk and fantasy

*shrugs* You can't please everybody. But reincarnated? What fic have you been reading? Just thought I'd add my little nickel: I love the fantasy elements. Have a nice day.
  2. S

who is the sexiest guy?

Yeah, okay, I understand. Just one more thing, then, if I may? If Berserk was a bigger fandom (and, god willing, with the release of the manga in english and DVD 6 out, it will grow) there would be many more fangirls in it. And they might still come. And SK.net is one of the major places for...
  3. S

who is the sexiest guy?

Grow a thicker skin, Walter. This isn't half as bad as Lady Griffith was when she first came here. And this is... *checks* ...yup, this is still the 'who is the sexiest guy?' -thread, so people will come here and elaborate on who is the sexiest guy, and why. What else did you expect to find on...
  4. S

who is the sexiest guy?

*takes deep, deep breath* .... (Unleash the fangirl!) *SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL* Oh. My. God. Kaminari, my dear, dear fellow fangirl... You said it all. And there are still things to say. If it weren't for the fact that I'm too busy obsessing over Judeau, and that I'm not gay, I'd...
  5. S

Your Honor, the defendant Idea

*shudder* It will be a frightening world, indeed, the day the dead matters more than the living... And, I know I'm naive and all, but I think the hawks weren't as much ready to die for Griffith as they were ready to fight for his cause. Havent many, many people stated that the Hawks were using...
  6. S

BERSERK DOUJINSHI

Er... well, as far as the yaoi doujinshi stuff... I am not surprised at all. As one of my fanfic author friends expressed it: "Gatsu and Griffith must be one of the most yaoi-able couples ever!" ..And, well, to a fangirl in the right mind, I suppose there IS a whole lot to build on. Um... Not...
  7. S

BERSERK DOUJINSHI

*COUGH* Well... http://www.interq.or.jp/tokyo/antique/berserk.html ...Oh, and: http://www.interq.or.jp/tokyo/antique/hberserk.html
  8. S

Is Griffith Evil?

So... the question whether you are a good or a bad person depends not on what you have done, nor what others think of you, but whether or not you can justify your actions to yourself? If you put a little more effort into being understandable, maybe I wouldn't misunderstand you so often...
  9. S

Is Griffith Evil?

Oh please let that be a promise. You are so hard to understand, and it doesn't help that you keep contradicting yourself. First you say that killing people is okay as long a they have led lives whose points were wrong doing, bad intentions and atrocious deeds (Sort of like how most apostles live...
  10. S

Flag burning BAN

I don't know... I see the government saying: "You're not allowed to express your opinion by burning our flag." (Which is quite a harmless act, really, you're not physically hurting anyone - unless you really botch it up) What's the next step? "You're not allowed to express your opinion."...
  11. S

Is Griffith Evil?

(Phuh, why am I still trying?) Ok, Genn. Emotions out the window, I look at the hard facts. Fact: Griffith betrayed and killed hundreds of people who trusted him with their life. This I concieve of as a bad thing. Fact: He was angsty, broken, frightened and manipulated when it happened. This...
  12. S

Is Griffith Evil?

Sarcasm, Genn... loads of sarcasm in that post. I still think there are things to discuss, hence I shall keep posting. Girls? So you're saying men fully understand and appreciate the use of rape and murder to get what they want? Allow me to doubt that. And your past is an integral part of your...
  13. S

Is Griffith Evil?

Oh yeaaahh... thanks, Genn, I almost forgot. *clears throat* e) as long as you can justify the killing to yourself, it's not a crime. Easiest part, really! I mean, who *can't* justify their own actions?
  14. S

Is Griffith Evil?

Ya know what? I think I'm gonna stop posting to this topic, since there doesn't seem to be anything to discuss, really. I have learnt a few important things, though, that I believe will make my life a whole lot easier: Mass murder will be forgiven if you a) only kill people who trusts you...
  15. S

Who will kill Griffith?

LMAO! Golden! :D I don't think Caska will be the one who kills Griffith (If, indeed, he dies...) But it sure would be an interesting twist... Other possible candidates (except Gatts, of course) would be .... Rakshas (He just seems to be an untrustworthy, sneaky-hidey type...) Serpico (yeah...
Top Bottom