Recent content by The Moonlight Knight

1. T

Berserk and Major Arcana

I’ll continue this. The Fool = Puck The Magician = Schierke The High Priestess = Flora The Empress = Danann The Emperor = Ganishka The Hierophant = Mozgus The Lovers = Charlotte The Chariot = Serpico Strength = Zodd The Hermit = Godot Wheel of Fortune = Behelit Justice = Skull Knight The Hanged...
  2. T

Guessing the backstory of the lieutenant Apostles

Grunbeld: Already given to us. Irvine: I'm guessing that he sacrificed a hunting partner (whether that be a human or animal), though I can't think of anything more. Rakshas: We know that he was banished from the Bakiraka, but was that before or after he became an Apostle? If it's after, it'd...
  3. T

Favorite Apostles

It won't let me add more than 10 options, so I excluded him and the Egg. I combined them with Snake Baron's slot since those are probably the 3 least popular ones
  4. T

Favorite Apostles

What are your favorite Apostles? Since there's only so many named Apostles (or at least with widespread fan-made names/titles like Snake Baron and Slug Count), I'll just give my ranking on all of them. 12. Borkoff (the only thing he's really done is bite into Guts' arm and he has no dialogue...
  5. T

Top 15 Strongest Characters

The basis that I'm using is, if the two characters were to fight on an even playing field with no outside help from anybody, who would win most of the time. So it's not only raw strength being factored in, but also skill and battle intellect. For example, with Guts and the Sea God, without...
  6. T

Powerscaling in Berserk is hard for a lot of characters. For example, it's hard to powerscale Schierke since although she has powerful spells, a lot of her spells have a long cast time that require for her to immobilize herself, so she is much more useful in group fights than in 1v1s. And then...
  7. T

I'm not gonna include any mages since they're too hard to rank for now. 15. Irvine 14. Grunbeld 13. Rakshas 12. Locus 11. Zodd 10. Guts (probably interchangeable with Zodd right now) 9. Sea God 8. Ganishka 7. Skull Knight 6. Conrad (him, Ubik, and Slan are probably interchangeable) 5. Ubik 4...
Top Bottom