Recent content by TheBlackSwordsman

1. T

Dark Horse Berserk Vol.2

Yeah i was gonna go get it tomorrow but sadly the weather is bad here and i'm snowed in and unable to get to my local comic shop.. how gay.. A question though for those you have it now. Does the cover look just like the japanese cover only with the metallica berserk logo that was on volume 1? I...
  2. T

Why is Zodd attacking Flora's house ?

Accually Guts was fairly equal until Zodd transformed into his large winged demon form.
  3. T

Episode 226

Damn i was hoping the armor had healed his wound inflicted by slan. Oh well i guess i won't worry about the possiblity of Guts bleeding to death. I mean Miura wouldn't kill Guts off at least right now i'm guessing, not with out accually fighting to fight Griffith. At least i'm guessing, you know...
  4. T

Vol 26

Isn't it a bit early to be asking about volume 26 any ways? I mean 25 just came out not that long ago. Not that i'm not anxious for it or any thing, but I am just used to the waiting peroids for volumes.
  5. T

Ideal Berserk to Movie Cast

Pssh, i think Arnold Schwarzenegger should be Guts. lol.
  6. T

Episode 225

Re:Chapter 225 I love the new armor, but i can't decide on one thing... Should Guts ditch the skull helmet or not.
  7. T

Guts sacrificing Caska?

Any one who has the brand is a sacrifice. Guts and Caska have the brand therefore they are sacrifices... they just defied fate and didn't die. thats all.
  8. T

Guts sacrificing Caska?

Even if Guts did become a god hand apostle, wouldn't it be impossible for him to kill God hand and or Griffith, since they would be his masters? Or would it give him the strength he needs to defeat them? Of course it doesn't seem like that Guts becoming an apostle would happen any way...
  9. T

Guts sacrificing Caska?

Something else interesting that just popped into my head... Since Caska can't be sacrificed since she's already been sacrificed by Griffith. Can a sacrifice, even sacrifice any thing? As in can guts sacrifice, any thing, since he's already a sacrifice? See if that one doesn't give u a head ache...
  10. T

Which Berserk Character Are You?

#1 Gatts #2 Conrad #3 Gaston #4 Pippin #5 Slann #6 Ubik #7 Void #8 Caska #9 Corkus #10 Rickert #11 Judeau #12 Griffith
  11. T

god hand who would you be

I think I would have to be Femto at the moment... I feel a lot like Griffith lately due to shit that's happened to me, and I almost think i would be ass hole enough to sacrifice all my loved ones to have what i want. :P
  12. T

Episode 223

What makes you say that psymont? Grunbeld looks like a tough bastard.
  13. T

How did you get into Berserk?

man, i wish i could find a lady around where I lived who likes Berserk. :P
  14. T

Episode 222

ok this is getting pretty funny.. lmao. but the topic is supposed to be about berserk not an old really stupid show we all used to watch as children. lol.
  15. T

Episode 223

I can't wait for the next chapter, i'm just worried about Guts's spiritual wound from slan, i hope he gets healed or something, and when he does we'll be in for one hell of a show.
Top Bottom