Ideal Berserk to Movie Cast

While watching "The world is not enough" dvd special features I discovered this guys who was born to play Guts, in name and looks (In the celebrity circle anyway). His name is Gotz Otto!!!

http://www.jamesbondmagazine.com/Pages/Pixotto2.html
Given the right hair cut I think he would make a viable choice.

Do you guys have any other choices for Berserk characters? (doesn't have to be a big celebrity.)

G

Genn21

Re:possible Berserk to Movie Cast

That geek tottaly cant get down gut's violent look and enraged face. I could'nt picture this guy screaming after sliceing some kids up , and spitting blood out , Theres tottaly no feeling of big gut's karma anywhere from this kid. Throw him out , Kento (miura) would go berserk and flip out on some japanese people in a totaly unsweet manner if he heard this suggestion. This fruit would make a nice zepec tho. His big ears give me a erie feeling tho kinda tho kinda like a bad ghost story :p.

Soul Blader

My blade seeks vengeance!!
Tom Cruise as Guts..... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
just kidding;D I really dont think anyone can play guts but Michael Clarke Duncan would make a good Pippen or Boscogne.

Kaminari

This pic scrolls no lower, because God hates you
...Or Donovan. Altho, I'd hate to see Mike in THAT role *shudders*. Yeah, Bosc' could work. They should get a Samoan brawler to play Pippin.

Unknowns are usually better at the 'raw' shit. Hollywood big wigs are just so goddamn whiney nowadays... :-X

Honestly, I can't really fathom the thought of anyone taking on any Berserk roles w/much success. There's just more 'passion' to the characters than I think could possibly be mimiced. Eh, I'm a damn detail nazi. But yeah, as far as appearances go, if they were to do official Berserk 'models' or some shit, sure, I could see Mike being in there..somewhere, lol.

Super popular Japanese entertainer, Gackt is certainly pretty boy enough to stand up as a Griff' look alike (well, from a few Malice Mizer pics I've seen of him w/lengthy hair & in Medevial garb, anyway). But he's a wee bit on the skinny side.

IKAROW

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Hey! This guy would play a better Corkus...

I will post again my choice for BERSERK MOVIE

Gatts:(Of course he would have to work his muscles)
jc20.jpg

jc12.jpg

zodd Human Form
8956.jpg

Pippin:
K13-35.jpg

Farnese and...:

Gambino (Tchéky Karyo):

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
IKAROW said:
Hey! This guy would play a better Corkus...

I will post again my choice for BERSERK MOVIE

Gatts:(Of course he would have to work his muscles)
jc20.jpg

jc12.jpg

zodd Human Form
8956.jpg

Pippin:
K13-35.jpg

Farnese and...:

Gambino (Tchéky Karyo):

Ben Browner is the reincarnation of Gatts, as well as Halle Berry it is Caska in meat and bone, it was really a great choice Ikarow. It is only enough he to create more muscles than it would be perfect! The rest of the cast, I also approved! You have good taste! ;)

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
hum good guts wheres this guy from? as for the rest of the cast it really could work but the rock would have to put on lots of makeup zods mug is unique

IKAROW

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Grifth said:
hum good guts wheres this guy from? as for the rest of the cast it really could work but the rock would have to put on lots of makeup zods mug is unique

Ups! Sorry... I forget to mention his name....

This Guy is Ben Browder... he plays the main character on the Sci fi TV series "Farscape" and made some appearances on "Party of five" and "C.S.I Miami"...

I think he is british or something like this...

He is the perfect Gatts face... and his hair woldn't need even to change... However, as I've said before, to play Gatts, he would have to work a little more his muscles...

10038420.jpg

10038418.jpg

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
As far as looks go, Gackt would make a pretty decent Griffith. I couldn't find a good pic of him in the medieval attire, but I'm sure the perfect hair and costumes would be piece of cake for superstar Camui-san.

FinalFantasyVII-Squall-Gackt.jpg

GacktandBelle.jpg

gackt-blacktank.jpg

gackt-cloudpose.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
UGH! Why didn't I resist reading this thread!?

IKAROW said:
zodd Human Form
8956.jpg

Oh yeah, excellent, and Stone Cold could portray Skull Knight while Hulk Hogan tries his hand at Griffith! Best movie ever!

-Griffith

P.S. I'm seriously considering starting a "movie thread auto delete" policy, these get worse every year.

P.P.S. BTW, Macho Man Randy Savage would make an exquisite Guts, don't you think? It almost makes Hogan as Griffith conceivable!

Bloody Needle

I'm a llama!
Dude. Nobody ever wins with the "turn your favorite manga into a live action movie" thing. Even if you like one or two ideas, invariably a bunch of stuff comes up that makes you bowels churn and your brains bleed. I know my cerebellum went "ouch!" the minute professional rasslers started getting pulled out of the wood pile.

That said, I say you just take the entire cast of "Farscape" and assign them roles from Berserk. They may not be perfect physical fits, but at least they can act. Ben Browder isn't the size to be a perfect Gatts *physically,* but he's demonstrated the capacity to play a screwed-up, hateful character that's still somewhat sympathetic.

Bloody Needle

I'm a llama!
And now I contradict myself yet again.

I've discovered the perfect, infallible cast for a Berserk movie or series.

Gatts - Kermit the Frog
Caska - Miss Piggy
Griffith/Femto - Gonzo
Puck - Rizzo the Rat
Skulll Knight - Sam the Eagle
Rickert - Scooter
Pippin - Animal
Judeau - Fozzie Bear
Corkus - Rowlf
Godo - Bunsen, or Dr. Strangepork
Void - Beaker, or the Swedish Chef
Slann - Janice
Conrad & Ubik - Statler and Waldorf

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hmmm... would not give no actor to interpret Zodd, it with certainty it would be generated by computer or better virtual ! Nothing of Leonardo Dicaprio interpreting Griffith (argh), the Orlando Bloom would be better for the paper!

premierecz_aug03_02.jpg

I don't know. I think Bruce Cambell(Ash from Evil Dead) would make a good Guts. I swear to God, the first time I saw that movie, he looked like a living image of Guts.

I'm sticking to Jeniffer Lopez for Caska, and I'll go with Danny DeVito for Puck? :p

Kart

Resident /b/tard
i supose he could makes gutts, NO J-LO, i swear to god no J-lo, I think halle would be best, look at her in gothika, it strikes me as almost the exact same so it's final, Halle as Caska.

Top Bottom