Recent content by thesyndrome

1. T

[FS] Sword of the Berserk: Guts Rage (PAL) sealed and unopened

Hi, I' don't post often (mostly because by the time I get to a recent topic, I would just be repeating what other people have said but less elegantly), but I just put an unopened copy of sword of the berserk up for sale on eBay and thought I'd let people here know if they are interested I'm...
  2. T

Episode 313

*get home from work* "I should check skullknight to see if the new EPISODE has a date yet.....oh wait I checked yesterday, not much point......the hell with it I will do it anyway" everything went better than expected anyway, that preview pic bodes well; looks like guts and co are going to be...
  3. T

Episode 309

finally guts gets back in the saddle! (although how healed he may be combined with the fact that he's fighting over a very large body of water may be an issue for him) and I may take a lot of flak for this comment but, another break? seriously? it feels like the last break only just ended I've...
  4. T

Playstation 3 Demon's Souls

um...you CAN mute everyone when the map and gametype has been selected, it gives you about 15 seconds to select your boosters, in this time, you can scrolll between the p[layers, then press X and it will give you an option to mute only the one you have selected, or mute all the players so i...
  5. T

Episode 303

same, I thought ganishka would go down from GRIFFITH (not femto) and then he returns, gets praise and then we got back to guts and co about to land on elfhelm anywho, I reckon rakshas might have taken the blow....just a theory, nothing concrete to support it, but otherwise the only other things...
  6. T

Episode 300

Humans accepting apostles as allies? GUTS VS THE WORLD ...Come to think of it, that probably IS the point Miura is trying to hint at. And now for the customary quote which appears in almost every topic recently: "poor Guts".
  7. T

Episode 297

8. T

Episode 297

are they on the ship yet? but in seriousness, these gaps do frustrate, I mean, every time we FINALLY get an announcement of a new episode, I sit there wondering "wait, what exactly happened in the last episode?" and thats when you know something is not right I easily place berserk as my...
  9. T

Resident Evil 5

because people are sick of milla jovovich
  10. T

E3 2008

oh and the reason that FF13 went to 360 in the US http://kotaku.com/393195/square-enix-lose-money-need-more-greenbacks so yeah, they sold out on that one apparently final fantasy versus 13 is still PS3 exclusive....but thats the one I was least looking forward to (oh wow, a dark brooding...
  11. T

Episode 297

last year I heard that it was going to focus on those 2 cops investigating spawn cases, so spawn is more of an outside mysterious figure rather than a "LOLOL MACHINEGUNS!" that the first movie went for take from that what you will
  12. T

Episode 295

I'm not the guy you are replying to, but it just kinda bums me out that anyone of us could be fatally hit by a car, and die never knowing the ending to one of the greatest mangas ever or the same kinda shit could happen to miura and then NO ONE would know the ending
  13. T

Episode 295

I'm glad you threw in that bit at the end; whilst I don't expect some insta-Femto transformation, I do always consider that Griffith IS different from the other God Hand members at this current point in time. Whereas they have all used a spiritual form to temporarily manipulate something...
  14. T

Episode 293

I was wondering why the door looked so wierd...seriously, I feel like such an idiot for not getting that now, but then again, I didn't know the prisoners knew about the prophecy. Back on topic: god damn its good to see Miura's art again, and I don't think it will be anywhere NEAR an even match...
  15. T

AOW's questionnaire - NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO SPEAK UP

what email address should i send the worksheet file to?
Top Bottom