Recent content by Wandering Soul

1. W

TGS - Berserk PS2

Re:more screen caps from berserk PS2 (sorry if you guys seen these already...) Yeah i've seen that thread a long while back, its just that it was my first time to see Casca in the PS2 game and I wasn't expecting her old looks from the Hawks. I thought the PS2 was gonna be a sequel after the...
  2. W

Casca's fate...

I'm not up to the most current chapters and volumes and I don't know if Casca finally became sane or not (i've only read of to vol.24) But what i wanted to point out was this: has Casca ever thought about her fate? She's been branded, has she ever realized that her life is doomed to die? Gattsu...
  3. W

TGS - Berserk PS2

More screen caps from berserk PS2 (sorry if you guys seen these already...) holy freagin crap!!! pics of the PS2 installment of Berserk with Guts (Blackswordsman), Griffith (Millenium Falcon), and Casca (Hawk Soldier????!!) http://vovo2000.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1727 (hope its not against...
  4. W

vampire theme

I've already watched all of Hellsing a while back and Vampire Huner D movies. does anyone know any other good vampire titles out there?
  5. W

*coughs* allow me to clear my throat.

damn the current media and entertainment industry... midgets can fall in love of course ::) , so can I. Who gives a crap about another person's life and if they can find a date or not? Down with the reality shows!!!
  6. W

List your Anime/Manga Collections

dvd: GTO manga: Hellsing Trigun Berserk One Piece Naruto Rurouni Kenshin Dragonball (not Z) Yugi-oh (yeah, I just wanted to try it out. its WAY better than the tv series though) Sandland Battle Angel Patlabor Ghost in the Shell and still building....
  7. W

Your astrological sign

Cancer. born the day before Independence Day.
  8. W

Who sacrificed Gaiseric's capital and why?

Farneese and a Behelit? Did I miss something? From which volume and chapter? (wth I highly doubt her having one) I'mma check my chapters anyways....
  9. W

starting your own model kits, action figures, sculps, and manga

Thanks for your input Serpico, it does makes sense that in order to fit in all the details you basically need to draw larger. Its just taht I've always thought there were certain lengths and widths of pages, but it doesn't matter as long as it's big enough for every detail. For model kits...
  10. W

starting your own model kits, action figures, sculps, and manga

I've always wanted to build and create such things (I too am into art; I've also made some of my own creations) The thing is I don't know where to begin: what the hell do people make action figures, model kits, out of? And how do they paint them? And for manga, what are the actual sizes of the...
  11. W

region 1 berserk box set

thanks for the input everyone. The region 1 set went up a little at my local gamestop (about $110 without tax). It is kinda pricy a lil (hey, I'm just a college student working at minimum wage job), but if its all I can find I'll take it. (certainly is better than $150 and $200) I'm searching...
  12. W

region 1 berserk box set

what's a good price? at my local GAMESTOP i've seen it for about $90-$105. Other stores like bestbuy are always sold out, doesn't carry them, or sells them individually but not complete. anyone bought the region 1 box set?
  13. W

Your review on the Berserk Dreamcast game.

oh wow, the PS2 game was shown here in the states in L.A.? things are starting to sound more assuring :) . maybe around this late this year you said huh? alright, more time to save up for a PS2! (damn, what's up with us people who still don't have a PS2 yet huh :P ) hmm other characters to...
  14. W

Your review on the Berserk Dreamcast game.

I recently got mines from ebay. Its an okay game (maybe 7.8/10), but definitely for me a keeper. Is the swordswing-from-the-canon-blast the only secret move in there though? Puk's game was difficult. I barely could make 4th or 3rd. I liked the dub, but hate Puk's dub so much. Sounds like a...
  15. W

8" Gatsu and the normal price?

Re:8" Guts and the normal price? I got mines for about $18 or so at Gamestop in the mall. I got the Millenium Falcom series of Guts. What dissappointed me though was that it came with no extra arms or hands, and his right hand is opened with his fingers straight which means he can't hold his DS...
Top Bottom