TGS - Berserk PS2

Wandering Soul

I was born in the wilderness...
More screen caps from berserk PS2 (sorry if you guys seen these already...)

holy freagin crap!!! pics of the PS2 installment of Berserk with Guts (Blackswordsman), Griffith (Millenium Falcon), and Casca (Hawk Soldier????!!)
http://vovo2000.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1727
(hope its not against policy to post links to other boards...)
What does all this mean??? Guts and Griffith are in their current state, but Casca back with her short hair again and old armor? Is she back to her old self? Maybe its a screen cap from a flashback scene....
Dammit, someone know where we can get HARDCORE INFO on the Berserk PS 2 STORYLINE?? My searches only result with stuff like "comin soon and long awaited:Berserk for PS2" kinda crap....
sorry of you guys already seen these pics...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Re:more screen caps from berserk PS2 (sorry if you guys seen these already...)

Check the misc part dude, I had posted actuall game footage and there was an article to read ;)

Wandering Soul

I was born in the wilderness...
Re:more screen caps from berserk PS2 (sorry if you guys seen these already...)

Yeah i've seen that thread a long while back, its just that it was my first time to see Casca in the PS2 game and I wasn't expecting her old looks from the Hawks. I thought the PS2 was gonna be a sequel after the Dreamcast one (which had Casca all insane with her brown outfit and long hair). I thought since the PS2 will maybe be a sequel to the dreamcast, Casca should still have her hair grown and be all crazy-like.
blah blah blah I guess this is a uselss thread.... :-X

Top Bottom