Recent content by Zerin

1. Z

Griffiths Picture

I haven't seen those before, really really nice fan art. The best I've seen to be honest.
  2. Z

Episode 228

Another great chapter 8*) Page 15 is my favorite - I think Schierke is really going to look at guts differently after having to see all of his horrors and inner demons (literally). Oh and thanks to Ouji for the consistently great scans. The story right now is really amazing and I can't wait...
  3. Z

Calling all members

I've seen the poster, not sure where it comes from but it does say Animeworks on it.
  4. Z

Episode 222

One bad ass chapter after the next. I can't wait to see the scans. Furthermore, I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Are there any shots of the armor, or guts in it? What does it look like ? Also, who is gonna win, wounded Guts and his group or the Apostle army? Ouch.
  5. Z

Berserk in PlayStation 2

Actually that's a quote from someone else - I was told it will NOT be based off of the anime at all. Strictly the manga.
  6. Z

Berserk in PlayStation 2

My bad 8*) yea, Miuara *is* involved in the project. I was told the video was VERY last minute, as in they put it in 2 days before the show and spliced it in with the rest. Very sweet.
  7. Z

Berserk in PlayStation 2

E3 news: Berserk on PS2!!!! Hi everybody, I just got back from E3 in LA and guess what I saw! Yep, a big video for Berserk on PS2. After talking to some people at the booth, I found out almost nobody had a clue as to what it was all about. Apparently it's due out Spring 2004, will have...
  8. Z

Episode 220

Re:220 Looks like all of the speculation has been true. Skully = Gaesaric and void was the minister being tortured? Anyone with a summary will get some good loving for sure. Finally we are getting some background on SK 8*)
  9. Z

Hi

Don't think we need to worry about the success. It's true they are going to wait and see how it goes but keep in mind this is going to be after the finale of the anime has been released here in America. A bunch of people don't have any clue what's in store for them as I have talked to MANY here...
  10. Z

How bout the Best animes!!

Greetings! Been lurking a while, thought I might join in the discussions. 1. Berserk - Any questions? The best ! 2. Evangelion - Very complex, didn't like the series ending. The movie somewhat made up for it. 3. Ranma 1/2 - Good fun, not the most deep of animes but always good for some crazy...
Top Bottom