Hi

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Shed your life-blood upon a beherit and pledge to sacrifice that which is most important to you.

Seriously, though, if you don't want to buy the Japanese volumes, do a search on some p2p program.

Makkuro

Also try to hide your secret identity a little better. A fake age might be a good start.

G

Genn21

:D , dont mind makkuro hes just trying to scare little kids with his boogie man net ego , two places i know that have berserk are kazza and ebay (which i have found very reliable sources myself)... but make sure mommy gives you permission to use the internet and buy things off ebay

unless your psymont :eek:

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Genn21 said:
unless your psymont :eek:
NAh, I'm betting on FUNKY, if not both. YEAH! Psymont is pretending to be 2 people for now to throw us off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Makkuro

I got all the volumes with DC. It all comes down to finding a good hub.

Oh, and Genn:

1. "Little kids"? He's at least two years older than me.

2. What Majin said.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
What about the all-powerful eMule/edonkey2k??? ;D

I find eMule to be the best p2p program to find scans of the Berserk manga. Of course, your safest bet is to use mIRC. On the other hand, if you want to avoid all issues of legality and pay proper respect to Miura, you can just simply wait until the Dark Horse versions of Berserk comes out.

P.S. MUTE/FUNKY, I like your Psymont alter ego better... not everybody on this board hates Psymont.

G

Genn21

:D , of coarse hes both thats the only reasonable conclusion to throw a ignorant bystander off on betting it would be one or the other, and does emule have any spyware (for all those kazaa users you know what im talking about ) is it easily searchable ?, i havnt used it yet and i feel i might suffer the wrath of some unfreindly hidden adds on my computer .. esspecialy from that $#@# company gatorware ( i hope some l.r.m heading to basra accidently changes corrdinates and blows these $#@#ers out of existance )

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Genn21 said:
:D , of coarse hes both thats the only reasonable conclusion to throw a ignorant bystander off on betting it would be one or the other, and does emule have any spyware (for all those kazaa users you know what im talking about ) is it easily searchable ?, i havnt used it yet and i feel i might suffer the wrath of some unfreindly hidden adds on my computer .. esspecialy from that $#@# company gatorware ( i hope some l.r.m heading to basra accidently changes corrdinates and blows these $#@#ers out of existance )

As far as I can tell, eMule does not have spyware embedded into the program although the other program, eDonkey2000, does have ads. Besides the point, eMule is superior in every way to eDonkey2k. If you're worried about spyware, d/l AdAware from Lavasoft (http://www.lavasoft.de/). Also, get KazaaLite if you hate the spyware secretly installed alongside Kazaa.

You should really try eMule Genn21. Tons of crap available on the eDonkey network and the quality of the stuff is pretty high standard (high quality pir8ting groups... can there be such a thing?). The only limitation is that rare files take a long time to download and the download speeds are not as fast as Kazaa or WinMX. Then again, you wouldn't be able to find those same rare files on Kazaa or most other programs outside of Direct Connect or mIRC.

korkor

I could be a llama
Bok Choy said:
On the other hand, if you want to avoid all issues of legality and pay proper respect to Miura, you can just simply wait until the Dark Horse versions of Berserk comes out.

BAH!
i'll buy the english manga when it comes out, but it'll take SOOO LONG before they reach vol 25 >:(

FUNKY

I'm not a llama(anymore)!
they are releasing the first three volumes then depending on their success might release the others

G

Genn21

MUTE said:
whats the release schedule for english ones then?

;D ,from dark horse ? you sure your going to wait that long humans only live about 100 years

power up that p2p :p

FUNKY said:
they are releasing the first three volumes then depending on their success might release the others

Don't think we need to worry about the success. It's true they are going to wait and see how it goes but keep in mind this is going to be after the finale of the anime has been released here in America. A bunch of people don't have any clue what's in store for them as I have talked to MANY here in town that are loving berserk but are clueless as to what's in store for the ending. I have a feeling people are going to have an outcry for more and are going to buy the mangas up pretty fast.

Hopefully the outcry for more will lead to more berserk being animated ^_^

lyrker

What fools these mortals be!
korkor said:
BAH!
i'll buy the english manga when it comes out, but it'll take SOOO LONG before they reach vol 25 >:(

There's a boodle of fan-translated manga CDs on eBay right now, some going for as little as $5.00. They claim to have all the issues + a couple of extra goodies stuck on.

Top Bottom