A new world

Aconyro

REVENGE!
ELEKTROFUNK said:
Yea I am really sorry for you, you remind me of Zoolander in his movie where he was handycaped when he could not turn right(I think it was right) maybe there is some sort of group in the internet that you can join for either support or help regarding your copy/paste handycap

Hey, what's the name of your group so we can buddy up and learn to copy & paste.   :D

I can practice while angry and you can practice names.  ;D

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Aconyro said:
Hey, what's the name of your group so we can buddy up and learn to copy & paste.   :D

I can practice while angry and you can practice names.  ;D

Aconyro said:
Hey, what's the name of your group so we can buddy up and learn to copy & paste. :D

I can practice while angry and you can practice names. ;D
Aconyro said:
Hey, what's the name of your group so we can buddy up and learn to copy & paste. :D

Aconyro said:

Aconyro said:

Aconyro said:

Aconyro said:

Aconyro said:

Aconyro said:

Aconyro said:

Aconyro said:

Aconyro said:

Aconyro said:

Aconyro said:

Aconyro said:

If I wasn't so busy I would gladly help you regarding your copy paste problem,try googling for your problem

Top Bottom