anyone modeling(sculting) berserk

garlicthethird

Gormem, Duymam, Soylemem
I was thinking of converting 28mm warhammer miniatures (perhaps 50 inquisitors would be better) of gutsu, skully, zodd and the berserk armour. Has anyone allready done something similar or sculted models with green stuff?

Green stuff is the common term for a material used frequently by Games Workshop gamers. It's basically an epoxy adhesive resin that's green and costs 100 times as much as other epoxy resins because Games Workshop likes to rip people off.

And, yeah, I've thought about doing it, but I don't like the idea of paying Games Workshop money and encouraging their price gouging tactics, even if their games are cool.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
It sounds like this metal epoxy that I've used before for sculpting, It looks like a blue "cow tail"(carmel candy with cream in the middle.)
but my difficulty was that it was to hard to finish sculpting before this dried, and I'm much better at larger scale, so I simply stick to clay. :)

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
I kinda entertained the thought of games workshop buying some rights and making a Berserk tabletop game.

They'd make a little killing in japan, at least.

Then again, you might as well pick up the Lord of the Ring TT game and pretend Gondor is Midland, and the Orcs and goblins are apostles.

And Gandalf is Griffith. :D

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
I CAN'T RESIST!

Guts:

WS 5
BS 3
S 4
T 3
W 4
I 3
A 1
Ld 10
Sv 3+

Independent Character: Guts once did command a band of raiders, but leading people was never really his style. As such, Guts cannot operate in a squad, nor can he take command of the army.

Equipment:

Dragonslayer:
range: Template/2" , Str 6, Ap 3, Assault.
Guts can sweep away hordes of enemies at a time, or engage a single target in personal combat within two inches of the model.

Repeater crossbow
range: 14", Str 3, Ap 2, Rapid fire

Throwing knife
Range 8", Str 2, Ap 1, Rapid fire
can only be used 8 times

Hand cannon:
Range 20" Str 5 Ap 3, Heavy.
Can only be used once. Guts must forego one turn in order to reload the gun.

Special Rules:

Fearless: Self explanatory: Guts isn't afraid of a goddamn thing.

Branded: Guts must make a Leadership roll whenever he comes 3 inches of any Godhand avatar. If it fails, Guts can either decide to step back 5 inches or take a wound.

Guts is definitely fearless. He never retreats. Never needs to take a morale check. Never needs to consolidate.

I would also add that he can sacrifice all of his CC attacks to make 1 attack to all units in base contact with him.

Invulnerable save also absolutely necessary.

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
Zodd (human form)

WS 6 (-1 if off hand is armed)
BS 0
S 6
T 2
W 6
I 4
A 1 (+1 if off-hand is armed)
Ld 9
Sv 3+

Equipment:

Zodd has had many different swords throughout his "career", but they all share several common traits: they are nearly 6 feet long, one inch thick, exotic curved blades. While formidable in their own right, these are no match for Guts' Dragonslayer. In the hands of a monster like Zodd, however, they remain just as deadly.

Heavy Blade:
R: 2" Str 5 ap 3, assault

Zodd also has been known to wield a second weapon at times. Despite Zodd's superhuman strength, he still has to obey some of the laws of physics: the heavy weapon in his main becomes dificult to use with one hand, and as such his accuracy suffers. It is, however, a small price to pay for a supplementary attack.

Hand Axe:
R: 1", Str 4, ap 3, Assault

Special Rules:

fearless: What could an immortal possibly fear?

Battlelust: Zodd's constant search for the Ultimate strong one often clouds his better judgement. Whenever 6 inches from the Skull Knight, Guts or any other Hero character deemed worthy of his skill, Zodd must make a leadership test (with a penalized Ld stat of 6).
If he fails, he automatically engages the Hero and is not allowed to move anywhere away from it or to engane another squad or unit. If Zodd takes a wound while in battlelust, he must make ANOTHER leadership test, WITH the same penalty. If he fails this second test, he automatically transforms into his Felinotaur form and will remain beyond all reasoning until his opponent is defeated. If his enemy "retreats", then Zodd will follow him and they both disappear from the table.

Regenerate: Zodd can voluntarily regenerate his flesh, but must concentrate to do so. if Zodd foregoes his turn, not moving nor attacking, then he automatically heals one point of wound. If he is engaged in battle, he must roll 4+ to successfully regenerate that point.

Top Bottom