Auction List Update: (07/08)

Re: Sales List Update: (12/07)

"its kinda sad actually but i believe these statues deserve better homes and better owners who would appriciate them more "

That's the good spirit.
I hope that the situation will turn better for you

Re: Sales List Update: (12/12)

kubricka said:
6) Grunbeld statue LE1 (with red mini statue)
box and statue and in mint like new condition.

pm me if interested.

You bastage :p hehe thats one of the other statues i want also.....but no money right now >.<

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

Congrats to Kubricka for successfully selling off a few of those statues and congrats to the new owners. A special congrats to whoever grabbed that Sammy Exclusive Guts Attack statue. (one of my dream statues) :guts:

handsome rakshas said:
Congrats to Kubricka for successfully selling off a few of those statues
thanks pal
i would like to congrat to the new owners too
those are beautiful statues im sure you will all love'em

Re: Sales List Update: (12/29)

I have received the Battle Damage this morning and what to say but "Great thanks".

The look like present package was very cool ;)
Perfect !

Thanks again

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

Darkadien Zurel said:
Recieved Attack form and Guts: Armored Berserk  Thanks again man great statues and still in origional packing and all  :guts:

Somebody's building themselves an awesome collection... :guts:
That Armored Berserk will look great next to your new Gurenberd!

handsome rakshas said:
Somebody's building themselves an awesome collection... :guts:
That Armored Berserk will look great next to your new Gurenberd!

lol thanks Rak! :guts: my parents said i was crazy for spending so much money on these statues but im like, hey i got alot of catching up to do. Only back statues i want now is lost children, maybe Magun, and the God hand.

Besides that i got everything covered for the Art of War orders

Darkadien Zurel said:
Recieved Attack form and Guts: Armored Berserk  Thanks again man great statues and still in origional packing and all  :guts:
glad they both arrive safely. be sure to show us pics when ur display is rdy :troll:

Re: Sales List Update: (05/01)

got my Zodd II, Lost Children, and Magun from the man and love em. Gotta tell ya Kub makes sure your a happy man when you buy from him :D

Darkadien Zurel said:
got my Zodd II, Lost Children, and Magun from the man and love em.  Gotta tell ya Kub makes sure your a happy man when you buy from him :D
hey brain, glad you like them.  :guts:
my shipment is always bullet proof  :badbone:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

Darkadien Zurel said:
got my Zodd II, Lost Children, and Magun from the man and love em. Gotta tell ya Kub makes sure your a happy man when you buy from him :D

Oh yeah, now I remember! :schierke: That was the same Magun LE that Kubricka was going to sell me! I was so excited that I sold my Magun regular to Rhombaad in anticipation! Wait a minute, what are you doing with it?
I don't like either of you anymore. :beast:

JK, love to Kuby and Darky :guts:
PM sent to Kubricka

handsome rakshas said:
Oh yeah, now I remember!  :schierke: That was the same Magun LE that Kubricka was going to sell me! I was so excited that I sold my Magun regular to Rhombaad in anticipation! Wait a minute, what are you doing with it?
I don't like either of you anymore.  :beast:

JK, love to Kuby and Darky  :guts:
PM sent to Kubricka

Doh! sorry bout that Raks >.<, long as you dont hate me ill be happy :guts:

Top Bottom