Auction List Update: (07/08)

Re: Sales List Update: (05/01)

stupid computer was down and i finally got it repaired.  :miura:
anyway all pms have been replied.  :carcus:

dude, you have the game & watch and tingle ds games!!! did you get them through YJ?? how much did you pay for them?

ps, good luck with your auctions! that bloody zodd pvc goes for a good price on YJ, but not so sure how it will do on ebay. i hope for the best for ya!

DirectDK said:
dude, you have the game & watch and tingle ds games!!! did you get them through YJ?? how much did you pay for them?

ps, good luck with your auctions! that bloody zodd pvc goes for a good price on YJ, but not so sure how it will do on ebay. i hope for the best for ya!
hey derek, its been awhile, whats up? :guts:

ya i got the balloon from a fd in japan, and the game&watch via yj. i was thinking to keep the extra sealed copy but decided not to. :chomp:

thanks, hopefully this zodd will go to someone who knows the true value of it :judo:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Hey there Kubricka, it's been a while! I was just thinking about where the heck you have been while browsing the old merch threads yesterday. Good luck with your auctions, I hope you get top dollar! Let me help you by driving the prices up a bit!

handsome rakshas said:
Hey there Kubricka, it's been a while! I was just thinking about where the heck you have been while browsing the old merch threads yesterday. Good luck with your auctions, I hope you get top dollar! Let me help you by driving the prices up a bit!
hey dude, how are you? haha, ive been busy packing my stuffs, as its finally time for me to go home (ive been delayed for a year). anyway, i didnt put any reserve prices on all the stuffs so im pretty sure someone will most likely get a good deal from some of the auctions. :troll: :troll:

btw, ur avatar is so cute. :serpico:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
kubricka said:
hey dude, how are you? haha, ive been busy packing my stuffs, as its finally time for me to go home (ive been delayed for a year). anyway, i didnt put any reserve prices on all the stuffs so im pretty sure someone will most likely get a good deal from some of the auctions. :troll: :troll:

btw, ur avatar is so cute. :serpico:

Hehe thanks, I'm a big fan of klaus's work. Hey maybe I might end up winning ALL your auctions! I'd also like to get my hands on those two promo DS games. I put a meager bid down on them, don't tell Derek!

kubricka said:
thanks, hopefully this zodd will go to someone who knows the true value of it :judo:

I'll be watching the Zodd. It is was of the few items I am missing. The wing breakage is the only thing that might make me think twice.

Top Bottom