BANNED LIST! HAHAHA!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Radzeke

NOT THAT EASY! I BANNED THREE IP’S, INCLUDING A BROAD BAN, TWO EMAIL’S AS WELL AS THAT NEW ACCOUNT! HAHAHA! I WAS WHISTLING THE WHOLE TIME THOUGH! SUCH FUN! DEEP DOWN I DO HOPE HE FINDS A WAY BACK SO I CAN BAN HIM SOME MORE! HE REALLY IS MY MOST HATED GUY! HE'S LIKE PARADISE LOST WITHOUT THE CHARISMA! HAHA!1

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

UStupid

I'm a llama!
Hey, stupid administrator of this board u make no fear.
But I could still post with out claim of my identity and speak about the Bush ill sucker and you would still try to figure a way to defend him, propably banning every one account.
Hope you won't end up banning the whole board!

Peace

Xechnao you have a card up your sleeve? you'll need it because i dont need to say skulllord will be back, and he will be whistling!!!

That person who's been spamming on this thread doesn't sound like xechnao. I've never seen in any of Xechnao post that had curses. Maybe this is someone else pretending to be him. ???

R

Radzeke

I KNEW YOU’D BE BACK SON!!! I’M SORTA PROUD! BUT AT THE SAME TIME DISSAPOINTED IN YOU FOR BEING SO STUPID! BTW, WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THIS BUSH SHIT ANYWAY!? FUCK BUSH AND THE HORSE HE ROAD IN ON, BUT WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS!? I’M JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE YOU SOUND VERY STUPID THROWING SOMETHING IN MY FACE THAT I DON’T CARE ABOUT!? AND I GOTTA KNOW, IS THAT USTUPID NAME SUPPOSED TO BE “YOU STUPID” OR “US STUPID” (I GUESS BECAUSE I LOVE BUSH AND AMERICA?) OR BOTH! I THINK IT’S PRETTY KEEN! MORE THAN I’D EXPECT FROM YOU! OKAY, WELL, I’M GOING TO BAN ITALY NOW! IF YOU MANAGE TO MAKE IT BACK TO THE BOARD! I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE! BYE BYE THEN! HAHAHAHA1!

BTW, MURDER FOUL, YOU’RE IP BANNED TOO! NYUCK NYUCK!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

D

dragonminipulator

I heard all lot of good shit from dragonslayer about Xechnao. he says that he is very funny, he sounds pretty cool.

R

Radzeke

HEY, THAT’S VERY INTERESTING, OKAY YOU’RE BANNED TOO! THANK YOUR FAG FRIEND DRAGON SLAYER WHO IS SMART ENOUGH TO STAY OFF THE BOARD FOR THE MOST PART! BUT DUMB ENOUGH TO HAVE HIS FRIENDS MOUTH OFF TO ME! BUT I WOULD BAN YOU ON PRINCIPLE OF YOUR EMAIL ANYWAY

kornfreak992003@aol.com

IT’S GOOD THAT PEOPLE CAN KNOW YOU’RE A MORON BEFORE THEY EVEN MESSAGE YOU! AND DRAGON SLAYER, I DIDN’T IP BAN YOU BECAUSE I’M A NICE GUY, I BETTER A GET A PM FROM YOU SOON THOUGH APOLIGIZING! MAYBE IF I IP BAN ALL YOUR FRIENDS THEY WILL INFLUENCE YOU TO SPEAK TO ME YOURSELF INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH INTERMEDIARIES LIKE A BABY BITCH! AND IT XECH ZODDGUTS! CHECK OUT THE IP’S I’VE BEEN BANNING WHEN COMPARED TO HIS ORIGINAL:

XEXHNAO: 62.103.247.107

BUSHLOVER: 62.103.247.117

USTUPID: 62.103.214.64

CURRENT BROAD BAN!:
62.103.*.*

FIRST IT WAS JUST 62.103.247.*! BUT CHRIST, IF HE COMES BACK AGAIN IT’S GOING TO BE 62.*.*.* AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT WILL TAKE OUT! NUKED!!! HAHAHA!!1 PHEW, A BUSY DAY FOR THE BAN LIST FOR SURE! HOW IT GROWS! KEEP THE GOOD TIMES ROLLING GUYS! ALL I HAVE TO DO IS PUSH A BUTTON! HAHA!1 XECH MAY BE RIGHT AND I’LL END UP BANNING EVERYONE BUT OLIVIER, SAIYA AND SAIKI… YOU KNOW, THAT’S NOT A BAD IDEA ACTUALLY!!1HAHAHA!1

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Ha Ha this is funyn as hell. Skull Lord, you must be having a blast.

Well if he IP bans those next few digit's i'll probly be gone. But hey ive never seen such a banning streak, in my life. It's like History. Kudos to you Skull Lord.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
SKuLL LoRD_PHeMpT0_BuNDy said:
! OKAY, WELL, I’M GOING TO BAN ITALY NOW!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif
If you'd happen to live in Italy you'll be the happiness of a politician named Bossi. He too wants to ban the rest of Italy from the Po River Basin. ;D
Anyway Xecnao is not italian. He used to live in Italy and post on a italian forum yes, but he was a foreigner there: Now with such a nick from where he could be...?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
roberto999 said:
If you'd happen to live in Italy you'll be the happiness of a politician named Bossi. He too wants to ban the rest of Italy from the Po River Basin. ;D
Anyway Xecnao is not italian. He used to live in Italy and post on a italian forum yes, but he was a foreigner there: Now with such a nick from where he could be...?

So your saying, Xechnao is part of a top secret organization working on bringing down the world's governments and to establish his own backwards ideas of blowing people up!? Oh snap! Looks like it's top secret agent Bob. This reminds me when I was a super spy fighting the commies back in teh war of 1812.

P

PsychoJavexx

Phonxia said:
well what word has the letters V.R.U.S think about it really. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to find out. General Sparnage don't worry you won't get caught in the cross fire. PsychoJavexx don't worry you'll find out soon enough

I'm sure I won't care.

E

expoldingballs

you fucking dick skull lord korn is the best band that ever happened to this fucking planet. you fucking cock sucker, you probally like rap or some shit that fucking sucks cock any way. my cock is much mightier than yours will ever be. n if you try to inlarge your dreams will be shattered. cause no girl like small penis head like you! p.s. my penis so large yours sooooooooooooo small! and fuck you, you fucking ass hole, ass raping dunky fucker, bonner biting basterd, you uncle fucker.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
RAGE!!

expoldingballs said:
you fucking dick skull lord korn is the best band that ever happened to this fucking planet. you fucking cock sucker, you probally like rap or some shit that fucking sucks cock any way. my cock is much mightier than yours will ever be. n if you try to inlarge your dreams will be shattered. cause no girl like small penis head like you! p.s. my penis so large yours sooooooooooooo small! and fuck you, you fucking ass hole, ass raping dunky fucker, bonner biting basterd, you uncle fucker.

Wow now this is obviously from a banned member posting under a new name. Shit you thought that I'm an angry bitch? Look at these words!!!!! HAHAHA!!

LPL

expoldingballs said:

You know that song that has the lyrics "another one bites the dust" that should be the offical song in this thread. ;D

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
expoldingballs said:

Korn sucks.BIG time...

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
ZODDGUTS said:
You know that song that has the lyrics "another one bites the dust" that should be the offical song in this thread. ;D

That song is "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom