BanPresto GUTS DX Figure FOR SALE on Ebay

conan

Until next time...
After searching near and far for this, I finally found it about six months ago. However, it doesn't fit in well with my other Berserk figures and thus I've decided to sell it - it's been stored in a cool, dry, smoke-free home and is MINT LOOSE COMPLETE with everything except the box.

Check it out here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6037708357

Or PM me w/ an offer and I may end the auction early to sell it on the board...

Jess

conan

Until next time...
What's so funny?
Have you never bought something you later no longer needed?

If you haven't, be grateful...

I figure this statue is better off in someone else's home on display than in my closet gathering dust...

I've only two small display shelves and, since I collect a lot of other figures besides Berserk, I thought I'd make someone else's day and sell this off for a fraction of what I paid for it...

conan

Until next time...
Thanks - I know you'll appriciate it more than me...I've been collecting more G.I. Joe Sigma 6 stuff and FF VII: AC figs right now, so I'm low on space and this statue just didn't need to stay...it's a great statue and it's in mint condition but I don't display it, so I'm sure someone else will...

50YEN

Pegasus Ryuseiken!!!!!
Oh My GOD!!

I cannot believe this is happening!!

One man's Grail is being sold!!

Do Sigma 6 and FF7AC figs take up that much space??

currently there are only like a dozen sigma 6 figs and 2 bikes and like 4 FFAC figs and 1 bike out o.0

conan

Until next time...
man...I have a few other figures I've got on display as well - some customs I made (12" Predators and a few custom winged Tauren figs) but I have only two small shelves and no desk space, so some stuff has to go-

I have two Black Swordsman action figures on display at all times - one to keep standing w/ sword on shoulder and the other to play with :D :D

Seriously...I even took my BS Guts on vacation w/ me and my wife last year - she thought I was crazy :D

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
conan said:
Seriously...I even took my BS Guts on vacation w/ me and my wife last year - she thought I was crazy :D

Dude, you are my hero. Sometimes I take Guts in the bath tub with me. :schierke:
Kidding! By the way, I am still in awe of the custom berserker! Thanks again Conan!

Top Bottom