Berserk 1998 calendar pictures (5mb)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
nir085 said:
Is JIN a millionaire or does he live in Japan?

Look at his profile, he lives in Florida. As for being rich, from what I know, it's more like he makes big sacrifices to be able to buy that stuff.

nir085 said:
By the way, does anyone know if JIN uses this board anymore?

He does, just doesn't post often.

nir085 said:
And the [volume] duplicates, jeez. Most people around here don't have the money to buy one entire set of the japanese editions.

Let's say that they don't want to spend money on it.

ADAM_KUN said:
Aazealh where did you get the desktop wallpaper from on your pc.

You mean the wallpaper on JIN's computer, and he got it from the PS2 Berserk game trailer.

----

EDIT: More stuff from JIN: The Berserk poster insert from YA #21 (episode 247 issue).

Berserk PS2 Game poster

nir085

Horse and Armor
Hah, there really was no need to show anything more than Slann's face in the poster given her role in the game and how her, uh, body...looks.

They could have picked a better [large] picture for Griffith, too.

Other than that it looks pretty good.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Some statues from JIN:

SK01.jpg

SK02.jpg

Femto-Guts.jpg

nir085

Horse and Armor
Those Skullknight/weaponry images would work nicely as splash pages for the future "Merchandise" portion of the Encyclopedia.

I'm assuming one or both of those Femto statues are exclusives...but I couldn't find any Femto figure/statue on AOW's site that comes with Beherits...strange.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
nir085 said:
I couldn't find any Femto figure/statue on AOW's site that comes with Beherits...strange.

There was, I remember it, wasn't listed for some reason I guess (it's not the only case).

Top Bottom