Berserk Posters

I have been looking for any good Berserk posters but aside a few with pictures from the anime I have not been able to find any.

I suppose beggars can't be chooses but if anyone knows of any decent ones with the manga style art, preferably of Guts I would appreciate that.

Oh and that includes the unlikely event of any rare sketches drawn Miura under a $1,000.... I can dream I suppose :'(

I have the poster used to advertise the VHS/LD release. It looks rather sweet.

I'll put up a picture soon. So you can drool at it's majesty.

The only ones I have seen on ebay are from the Anime, and the animation of the characters from it don't do half as much for me in comparison to the Manga, but if I see a good Anime one I will keep a open mind.
Look forward to seeing this one you speak of, MadOmen.

nir085

Horse and Armor
I don't think there are any non-anime posters for Berserk, very unfortunately. There are, however, those pinups that come in the Berserk volumes [imported].

I don't know all the volumes the pinups are in, but I do know that they are not in the earlier ones. Pretty sure there are pinups in Volumes 22-26, probably earlier than that too. Some of the pinup images were broken down for avatars on this site, so your liking of those avatars would be a good indicator of whether or not you would like the pinups. (Of course, you can't order the pinups separately or anything.)

You could always frame multiple pinups. Short and sweet.

I assume you mean with the Japanese versions, so I guess i'll miss out on that because I can't justify buying them for that alone, and I don't believe the Dark horse version comes with any pinups unfortunately.

Guts

Black Swordsman
i think there are berserk posters that were based on the manga, limited to 300, the framed poster were issued through young animal. i believe it was based on volume 22.

JIN

Yudanero...
This poster ("Armored Berserk" 50cmx60cm) came with my Young Animal(w/ ch. 243). Its a scan of the image on the cover & not of the actual poster. I am working on laminating it so I can take a Dig. pic of it, but got this so far...http://aazealh.net/Armored_Guts.jpg.

I would again like to Tremendously Thank ( as others should) Aazealh for his hosting of images!!! Hope others enjoy!!

conan

Until next time...
That poster is awesome!

A couple of years ago I had a professional artist paint me a 20" x 17" painting of this image:
11.jpg

I am having it framed and will put it up behind my Berserk figure shelf...as soon as I get a Berserk figure shelf (life in a 450 sq. ft. apt sucks!! :(

I completely forgot about this thread. Oh well, here's my poster. There's a whole lot of text that I can't read, and a rather odd slogan.

94187571.jpg

SlimJ87D

Apollo
conan said:
That poster is awesome! 

A couple of years ago I had a professional artist paint me a 20" x 17" painting of this image:
11.jpg

I am having it framed and will put it up behind my Berserk figure shelf...as soon as I get a Berserk figure shelf (life in a 450 sq. ft. apt sucks!!  :(

That very art book has a two in one poster of Guts slashing a demon and puck resting in a tree. the art book is a total rip though, like 40-50 bucks. I got it for free along with the Berserk perfect TV guide.

MadOmen said:
I completely forgot about this thread. Oh well, here's my poster. There's a whole lot of text that I can't read, and a rather odd slogan.

94187571.jpg

Yeah thats the exact wall scroll I was checking out, but without all the writing on it. That style of art is apart of the Anime, but doesn't look like what they used through the series which is good.

The other only ones I could find looked like this:
gkw_000000002098

First one definitely makes more of a impression on me.

Sparnage said:
Yeah thats the exact wall scroll I was checking out, but without all the writing on it. That style of art is apart of the Anime, but doesn't look like what they used through the series which is good.

Yes, but mines a proper promo poster. Woot! Rare!

JIN said:
This poster ("Armored Berserk" 50cmx60cm) came with my Young Animal(w/ ch. 243). Its a scan of the image on the cover & not of the actual poster. I am working on laminating it so I can take a Dig. pic of it, but got this so far...http://aazealh.net/Armored_Guts.jpg.

I would again like to Tremendously Thank ( as others should) Aazealh for his hosting of images!!! Hope others enjoy!!

Any luck getting a scan? 8)

Strife

Forsaken Destiny
www.cafepress.com they print custom posters if you wanted to have one printed out. I am gonna try it out in the next few weeks. If you have already tried this company or do before me post how it turns out.

Top Bottom