Berserker Armor: Do more exist?

Vaxillus said:
If I might suggest an idea about the 'dwarves', it seems likely to me that they follow the same trend and Puck and the rest of the elves, i.e. not appearing except to those with a tie to the Interstice (or however you choose to describe it). The only creatures we've seen of this type are Puck and Ivalera, and considdering Dwarves' traditionally self centered personalities, they're probably holed up in their mystical home (akin to Elfhelm).

On that note though, Berserk gives me the impression that all these mystical creatures were once closer and in better contact with humans, but because of the church repressing 'heretical' cults and such, that the minds of humans have closed to the Interstice, and these creatures have broken off contact. Anyone agree?

Good point...sounds realistic to me.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
If I might suggest an idea about the 'dwarves', it seems likely to me that they follow the same trend and Puck and the rest of the elves, i.e. not appearing except to those with a tie to the Interstice [...] On that note though, Berserk gives me the impression that all these mystical creatures were once closer and in better contact with humans, but because of the church repressing 'heretical' cults and such, that the minds of humans have closed to the Interstice

Well it's more than probable that dwarves exiled themselves like piskies did (I said so in a previous post), but that doesn't have anything to do with the Interstice. When people don't see elves it's because they psychologically block them out of their mind, it's like they refuse to pay attention to them. Puck explains this at the beginning of volume 17. That also doesn't mean that elves can't interact with them, they can and Puck often takes advantage of it. Being in the Interstice is something different altogether and very rare for humans (countless people saw Puck without being in the Interstice). The Holy See played a role in this of course, but the elves have also been leaving their homes for some other reason IMHO (Godot's mine, Misty Valley).

Rhombaad said:
There might even be some dwarves in Elfhelm. I think it's a possibility, anyway.

:SK:

Aazealh said:
This also means that we might see dwarves in Elfhelm.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Ironically I was reading through the Millenium Falcon arc last night and realized how I screwed up the reasons Elves can't be seen. Oh well, you get the picture, Aaz is probably right as usual :schierke:.

Top Bottom