Bloodline - SK and Guts

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
^That was the worst pun ever...

Anyway Miura has intentionally left Guts parentage out of the story, all we need to know is he should have died that day with his mother, and everyday since then has been a struggle against death. This has made him strong and this is why Skully calls him, "the struggler". 'Nuff said.

BTW: I just don't see Guts being given any specific parentage or heredity, even Gaiseric's. Its too obvious and too played out of a plot twist. I can't see Guts dad ever apearing on the scene and having a heartfelt reunion either.

Kyosuke said:
I can't see Guts dad ever apearing on the scene and having a heartfelt reunion either.

After all there years how can we espect Guts father appearing like that and recognise his son ? He never saw him, he think he's death with his mother. He probably died with Guts mother hanged at the tree. It's impossible for the characters to make a reconstruction of events to find out someone is Guts father. The only way to find out who is his father is that SK was there all along and saw everything and then SK telling everything to Guts....

Top Bottom