Bush Wins!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Now why should Bush do anything nice for you guys anyway, all you do is say mean things about him. Heehee. =)

I feel sorry for Democrats, I really do, they had arguably one of the greatest peace time Presidents ever. Actually, the BEST if you look at the numbers. But they failed to properly support him or get behind his ideals to make a good case for what the party is about; now their base sucks, they have no party unity, they're forced to rely on wishy-washy moronic voters that do shit like vote Green and for Nader (fuck you if you're reading this dumbshits, it's a two-party system!), and they have nobody but themselves to blame. On top of that, they don't even have anyone interesting to run in '08. The Republicans have Rudy "The Man of the Year" Giuliani, Mr. 911 Hero himself, John McCain, the man Independants can't get enough of (too bad he'll never get out of the primaries though), and four years to get Arnold legal (if you think Arnie was stumping so hard for Bush in the final weeks to help his re-election in Cali, you probably voted for the Green party or Batman or something). And what do the Democrats have in the way of political superstars, Hillary Clinton? ... Ouch.

My advice, register Republican before the Democrats are all rounded up sent to work camps. ;D

P.S. Just want to give another big ole' "Fuck you!" to all the third party voting dipshits out there. Masturbate at home, not at the polls, you egotistical nitwits.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
"Griffith No More!" said:
P.S. Just want to give another big ole' "Fuck you!" to all the third party voting dipshits out there. Masturbate at home, not at the polls, you egotistical nitwits.

Go Badnarik? ;D

Since I'm not a American, I can engage in intellectual masturbation...

THE BEAST said:
fuck 4 more years, i'll be 25 when he's out....see you all on the front lines

Its all right you can stand behind me as i plow down all that is in front of me

anybody hear that 98% of black people voted for John Kerry? All thanks to vote or die, yeah right... damn conformists

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
do you dumb fucks realize its the democrats who've proposed the draft or do you believe all ths stupid shit you hear on the news?

http://www3.capwiz.com/congressorg/bill.xc?billnum=H.R.163&congress=108

http://www3.capwiz.com/congressorg/bill.xc?billnum=S.89&congress=108

Griffith

Not to mention the legislation was dead anyway before Congress officially voted against it. It was a Democratic ploy, but it was a good and they should have played it up more.

NeoBerserker said:
anybody hear that 98% of black people voted for John Kerry? All thanks to vote or die, yeah right... damn conformists

Excuse me? No. Try again.
First and foremost you don’t know why all black people voted so don’t come at us with that shit.
Second of all,being black,most of the black people I know thought that vote or die was a load of bullshit
Third of all,if you want to make a generalization like that give us more credit than we just followed around one black rapper. Black people can have minds too you know. We can "think" for ourselves and do "research" on candidates and we see what has happened to this country  in the past four years just like everyone else can

try again.

Yes democrats have proposed the draft as a means somewhat to scare people out of voting for Bush. No War = no need for draft.

Clearly that failed.

Calling people dumb fucks is not justified though. Odds are Bush will reinstate it. Where else will he get the necessary troops he needs for his grand war on terrorism. He is quoted as saying that we will not have an all volunteer army so... what else does that lead you to believe....

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
Shouki Slann said:
Excuse me? No. Try again.
First and foremost you don’t know why all black people voted so don’t come at us with that shit.
Second of all,being black,most of the black people I know thought that vote or die was a load of bullshit
Third of all,if you want to make a generalization like that give us more credit than we just followed around one black rapper. Black people can have minds too you know. We can "think" for ourselves and do "research" on candidates and we see what has happened to this country  in the past four years just like everyone else can

try again.

Yes democrats have proposed the draft as a means somewhat to scare people out of voting for Bush. No War = no need for draft.

Clearly that  failed.

Calling people dumb fucks is not justified though. Odds are Bush will reinstate it. Where else will he get the necessary troops he needs for his grand war on terrorism. He is quoted as saying that we will not have an all volunteer army so... what else does that lead you to believe....

Interesting take on that... so you'd vote for a party who proposes legislation in order to scare you into voting for them and then lies to you and blames the other party? Oh now thats just rich. Common sense might bite you in the ass some day, let me know. Bush is quoted as saying he'll keep the armed services all volunteer. Hey, whoever you vote for is just peachy with me, but trying to argue this like its a valid point is useless.

M

medievald00d

NeoBerserker said:
Its all right you can stand behind me as i plow down all that is in front of me

uh...dude....you...dont know much about US history do you...?

Blacks tend to vote for Democrats because they're more liberal

Why would they vote for the more liberal candidate?

The conservatives of 1800 owned slaves.
The conservatives of pre 1960's had Jim Crow laws.

The Liberal/Dems reversed both of those. Thats why blacks always vote for democrats.

Did you know that 98% of people that made more than 200,000 dollars a year voted for Bush? All thanks to those tax cuts...Damn conformists... ::)

The_Fetus_Ninja said:
Interesting take on that... so you'd vote for a party who proposes legislation in order to scare you into voting for them and then lies to you and blames the other party?  Oh now thats just rich.  Common sense might bite you in the ass some day, let me know.  Bush is quoted as saying he'll keep the armed services all volunteer.  Hey, whoever you vote for is just peachy with me, but trying to argue this like its a valid point is useless.
Uh...you DO know that politicians lie right? If John Kerry were elected, would you really think he wouldnt raise taxes for everyone? Do you really think he would start pulling troops out?

Also, if you want scare tactics, Bush's team sent out flyers in the Bible belt saying that Kerry would outlaw the Bible. All politicians use dirty tricks...get over it.

You guys shoud know when politicians BS their stuff. When a democrat says he wont raise taxes, he's lying. When a Republican says he's hasnt made a mistake, he's either lying or too stupid to know what the hell he did.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
Hey boywonder, this isn't about me knowing politicians lie. This is about people making issues out of irrelevant things like some bs draft. Any other comments from the peanut gallery?

The_Fetus_Ninja said:
Interesting take on that... so you'd vote for a party who proposes legislation in order to scare you into voting for them and then lies to you and blames the other party?  Oh now thats just rich. 

Hmm Duct tape and plastic wrap....
Um yea both sides do that so what do you propose I do. Vote for nobody right.....

The_Fetus_Ninja said:
Common sense might bite you in the ass some day, let me know.  Bush is quoted as saying he'll keep the armed services all volunteer.  Hey, whoever you vote for is just peachy with me, but trying to argue this like its a valid point is useless.

That was not the reason i voted for kerry. I voted for Kerry for many many many reasons that i will list out for you if you really want to hear them. I just dont appreciate someone assuming that all black people vote one way because of some rapper.

so again i say

Try again.

um bs issue the draft is an issue
"After standing on the stage, after the debates, I
made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army."

Want the site?!
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/10-16-2004/0002278629&EDATE=

Griffith

Let's face it, this country was basically doomed the day this man sadly had to leave office...

bill-clinton.jpg

The Political Pimpmaster​

He used both Democratic and Republican policies to give us the best economy in U.S. history while helping the lower and middle class, he was beer buddies with the rest of the World, the sumbitch even almost managed to make some peace in the Middle East, all the while he was getting laid from who knows how many secretaries, interns and any other bimbos within arms length. And neither his own party nor the other understood, or the American people for that matter; truly too badass for his time.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
That was not the reason i voted for kerry. I voted for Kerry for many many many reasons that i will list out for you if you really want to hear them. I just dont appreciate someone assuming that all black people vote one way because of some rapper.

so again i say

Try again.

um... sweetheart.  if you'd keep reading you'd realize he misspoke like he always does.  Big surprise...bush misspoke...that NEVER happens.  you try again, next time with the quote in context.  once again...its not an issue.  I already said, I don't care who you vote for... vote your beliefs what else can you do.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Shouki Slann said:
Try again.

Want the site?!
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/10-16-2004/0002278629&EDATE=

" Since that terrible morning of September the 11th, 2001, we have fought the terrorists across the Earth -- not for pride, not for power, but because the lives of our citizens are at stake. Our strategy is clear: We're defending the homeland. We are reforming and strengthening our intelligence capabilities. We are transforming our military. Our all-volunteer army will remain an all-volunteer army. (Applause.)"

"My opponent seems to be willing to say almost anything he thinks will benefit him politically. After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet, this week -- we will have an all-volunteer army. (Applause.) Let me restate that. (Laughter.) We will not have a draft. (Applause.) No matter what my opponent tries to tell people and scare them, we will have an all-volunteer army. (Applause.) The only person talking about a draft is my opponent. The only politicians who have supported a draft are Democrats. And the best way to avoid a draft is to vote for me. (Applause.) "

I see that now yes but Please dont talk down to me, I detest it.

Where do you think he is going to get the rest of these necessary troops from then ? Do you think enough people will really volunteer, honestly?
One man also once said something along the lines of Read my lips I will not raise taxes

I guess we'll see about this draft
The_Fetus_Ninja said:
I already said, I don't care who you vote for... vote your beliefs what else can you do.

Then why lecture people on what is an issue and what is bullshit if you really dont care?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Shouki Slann said:

I wasn't talking down to you, I just added what you left out.

Where do you think he is going to get the rest of these necessary troops from then ?

From people volunteering. When the economy is down the military is normally packed with people wanting to enlist. Remember that the Army has met its recruiting goals so far each year.

Do you think enough people will really volunteer, honestly?

Well I volunteered, so yes I do.

One man also once said something along the lines of Read my lips I will not raise taxes

He also had no choice, BUT too raise taxes. We would only need a draft if it is absolutly necessary.

Ummmmmmm...

To correct a few misconceptions around here:

Shouki Slann, that website you listed where it had Richard Nixon winning over 100 million votes. You know that's absolute crap, right?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._presidential_election,_1968
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._presidential_election,_1972

I thought that site might be adding up all total votes cast for Nixon in both terms... But, the numbers don't add up. It's crazy.
Anyway, 59 million is definitely the most votes cast for a president at least since 1968. Not sure about beforehand.

The draft is not going to be reinstated. This has been mentioned so freakin' much. The military does not want inept soldiers with poor morale, period. The draft is not coming back. We supplement troops with technology now, that's why we pay more for military equipment. Rather pay for really expensive shit or get people killed? That's why modern conflicts are more expensive but have lower body counts.

The conservatives of 1800 owned slaves.
The conservatives of pre 1960's had Jim Crow laws.

The Liberal/Dems reversed both of those. Thats why blacks always vote for democrats.

History lesson in short form:
The Republican party is the party that freed the slaves.
The South was a solid Democratic voting bloc during the Jim Crow era.
The modern political term of "Conservative" probably arises from the 1960s writings of Russell Kirk and other thinkers and basically your understanding comes from confusing Conservatism as a political philosophy with the general attitude of conservatism. Sort of like saying that the Amish are Communists because they live in communes, yeah, I guess they're 'communists' but they're certainly not going around talking about overthrowing the bourgeois and the dictatorship of the proletariat.

Zzz.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
Shouki Slann said:

Where do you think he is going to get the rest of these necessary troops from then ? Do you think enough people will really volunteer, honestly?

i guess will see about this draft business

Then why lecture people on what is an issue and what is bullshit if you really dont care?

Because when people vote on over-hyped irrelevent political issues it leads to a politically brainwashed society full of citizens who vote how a mainstream media source tells them.  I think you're confusing me not caring who you vote for with me trying to convert you to a conservative or something.  Draw your own conclusions on the canidates based on the moral/ethical philosophies and economic policies you agree with and I'll respect you for that.

As far as talking down to you... well I've been on political forums all day and my temper is somewhat short right now.  I apologize for being a dick.  ;D

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I wasn't talking down to you, I just added what you left out.

Oh no no no not you I meant Ninja fetus by calling me sweethart i hate that shit.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
From people volunteering. When the economy is down the military is normally packed with people wanting to enlist. Remember that the Army has met its recruiting goals so far each year.

Well I volunteered, so yes I do.

I know people often do volunteer but I think people are less likely to do it when an actual war is taking place. A lot of people i know who enlisted did it for money to attend schoola few did for love of their country . I dont know though so hey

Griffith

Denial, the man not that sad feeling all around this place, returns, thank God.

The_Fetus_Ninja said:
As far as talking down to you... well I've been on political forums all day and my temper is somewhat short right now. I apologize for being a dick. ;D

You spent all day on "political forums" and came out thinking that African Americans voted Kerry because of P. Diddy?

Gamefaqs?

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
"Griffith No More!" said:
Denial, the man not that sad feeling all around this place, returns, thank God.

You spent all day on "political forums" and came out thinking that African Americans voted Kerry because of P. Diddy?

Gamefaqs?

I never said that they voted for Kerry because of P.Diddy.  Check the top of the page again Griff, that was Neoberserker.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Shouki Slann said:
I know people often do volunteer but I think people are less likely to do it when an actual war is taking place.

Really? I just enlisted and Iraq was still going on. A guy in my class [who voted Kerry] saw my Army backpack asked me about it the next day he was signing up. My bestfriend joined the Air Force and two more of my friends are joining the Army and Marines. My store's assistant manager tried to join the Air Force, Police, and Coast Guard but was rejected for having one kidney, 4 of my coworkers joined the navy and army during Vietnam. And the 18 guys the recruiters have pictures of hanged up on in the recruiting station who enlisted within the last month. I fail to see your point. Edit: I forgot the guy who was re-enlisting into the army.

A lot of people i know who enlisted did it for money to attend schoola few did for love of their country . I dont know though so hey

School or love of country they still enlisted. I don't see your point.

The_Fetus_Ninja said:
I never said that they voted for Kerry because of P.Diddy. 

They only voted for the same reason as me. They didn't want P.Diddy to come to their house and kill them.

M

medievald00d

History lesson in short form:
The Republican party is the party that freed the slaves.
The South was a solid Democratic voting bloc during the Jim Crow era.
The modern political term of "Conservative" probably arises from the 1960s writings of Russell Kirk and other thinkers and basically your understanding comes from confusing Conservatism as a political philosophy with the general attitude of conservatism. Sort of like saying that the Amish are Communists because they live in communes, yeah, I guess they're 'communists' but they're certainly not going around talking about overthrowing the bourgeois and the dictatorship of the proletariat.

Wow. You got me. Lincoln was republican, and the South was a solid Democratic voting block. However, Democrats in the 60's were conservative. I didnt realize this, however, what i meant was that African Americans historically vote for the more liberal party.

Ummmmmmm...

To correct a few misconceptions around here:

Shouki Slann, that website you listed where it had Richard Nixon winning over 100 million votes. You know that's absolute crap, right?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._presidential_election,_1968
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._presidential_election,_1972

I thought that site might be adding up all total votes cast for Nixon in both terms... But, the numbers don't add up. It's crazy.
Anyway, 59 million is definitely the most votes cast for a president at least since 1968. Not sure about beforehand.

Only because of extremely large voter turnout, along with population growth since 1968. However, the margin he won by was extremely small, possibly one of the smallest margins in US History, past the 2000 election and the Kennedy-Nixon election.

The draft is not going to be reinstated. This has been mentioned so freakin' much. The military does not want inept soldiers with poor morale, period. The draft is not coming back. We supplement troops with technology now, that's why we pay more for military equipment. Rather pay for really expensive shit or get people killed? That's why modern conflicts are more expensive but have lower body counts.

Problem: we cant pay for the technology, because Bush keeps cutting taxes. Unless we go heavily into debt, which Bush has done. Maybe you dont care, but when i grow up, Im gonna end up paying for Bush's mess. Also, Even if Bush is paying for all that incredible technology, he's slashed the benefits for Veterans. So dont get injured in Iraq. Cuzz then they dont care about you anymore.

Really? I just enlisted and Iraq was still going on. A guy in my class [who voted Kerry] saw my Army backpack asked me about it the next day he was signing up. My bestfriend joined the Air Force and two more of my friends are joining the Army and Marines. My store's assistant manager tried to join the Air Force, Police, and Coast Guard but was rejected for having one kidney, 4 of my coworkers joined the navy and army during Vietnam. And the 18 guys the recruiters have pictures of hanged up on in the recruiting station who enlisted within the last month. I fail to see your point. Edit: I forgot the guy who was re-enlisting into the army.

If you go off to Iraq, I hope you stay safe.

The_Fetus_Ninja said:
Because when people vote on over-hyped irrelevent political issues it leads to a politically brainwashed society full of citizens who vote how a mainstream media source tells them. 

But see i think that depends on person. Thats how i feel about the whole abortion issue but for a lot of my friends that was their deciding factor to vote bush, when there are so many other issues at stake. I think to some people that draft issue is probably important. Yet i do get why  your saying its not.

The_Fetus_Ninja said:
I think you're confusing me not caring who you vote for with me trying to convert you to a conservative or something.  Draw your own conclusions on the canidates based on the moral/ethical philosophies and economic policies you agree with and I'll respect you for that.
Trust me i did my homework not that it really matters any more.

The_Fetus_Ninja said:
As far as talking down to you... well I've been on political forums all day and my temper is somewhat short right now.  I apologize for being a dick.  ;D

its ok. I understand that . I myself have been a bitch all day, as you can probably tell.
I have been  very un me, and honestly, I am still very very pissed but  ah well time to get over it i suppose.
Sigh well tommrow i have a shit load of apologizing to do.

Denial
The idea that bush won the highest number of popular votes struck me as funny and i asked my room mate and she was like no thats not true. So I went searching for popular vote records and thats what turned up. They said they got their info from the NARA and i cant fuck with that but yea at first it did strike me as questionable. However the idea that bush has the highest number of popular votes ever i found questionable too. I looked up info on that and found nothing.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

They enlisted before the war. I know like 8 people who enlisted for school and the like before the war started. After the war started i know 2 people who enlisted out of wanting to fight for their country.

We'll see though thats all i can say on it.

I have to get up for class in 6 hours so goodnight/morning to all for now.

Denial said:
The military does not want inept soldiers with poor morale, period. The draft is not coming back. We supplement troops with technology now, that's why we pay more for military equipment. Rather pay for really expensive shit or get people killed? That's why modern conflicts are more expensive but have lower body counts.

What about Iraq?
I've been hearing about lack of body armour, vehicle armour but most importantly fewer troops than necessary which pretty much seems the one to blame for US' war failure there

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

IMO, the point is, that if the social economy is going well for its people, people won't enlist Obviosuly, this also means that the country will also have to be less, less warmongering

Top Bottom