Cheech & Chong vs. Jay & Silent Bob

Which one of these duos pwnz all others?

• Cheech & Chong

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Jay & Silent Bob

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I <3 Stalin!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
up_in_smoke.jpg

Cheech and Chong best pot smokers of all time.

Chong is in jail right now for selling bongs on the internet. Chong must be freed!!! >:(

Plus Chong and Cheech were interested doing a 4th chong and cheech movie before Chong went to jail. :(

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
Stalin is just as bad as hitlar and i like jay and silent bob. Clerks was a great movie.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Malf said:
Stalin is just as bad as hitlar and i like jay and silent bob. Clerks was a great movie.
Stalin is worse than Hitler, he killed more people and just when Vladamir Lennin's NEP was creating the true utopia Karl Marx dreamed of, Stalin ruined it with his 5 year plans.

They both sucked actually, im not a chappelle fan really but Half Backed was way better than either pitiful attempt

0783227957.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wow, I assume everyone that voted for Jay and Silent Bob are nine years old. Let this be a lesson to everyone; don't let younger siblings near the computer when you're logged in and have tot take a wizz. They might do something stupid.

Sparnage said:
They both sucked actually, im not a chappelle fan really but Half Backed was way better than either pitiful attempt

0783227957.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

You suck, actually. I once again have to obnoxiously disagree with what I see as a totally invalid and lameass opinion from you. Half Baked is fun for the whole family and all, but it's a tribute to the stoner movies Cheech & Chong created in the first place. It wouldn't exist without them. Tommy Chong is in Hald Baked for Christ's sake. I mean, isn't calling Cheech & Chong (at least 6 films) a "pitiful attempt" compared to the apparent triumph that was Half Baked a little ridiculous considering that the former inspired and is completly responsible for the latter; which is a tribute in the same vein to begin with?

It's like comparing Isidro to Guts... oh wait.

-Griffith

P.S. BTW, in case nobody noticed, I've abandoned my vow of niceness. I came to the realization that; Why should I change? Those I attack are the one's that suck. 8)

Griffith said:
You suck, actually. I once again have to obnoxiously disagree with what I see as a totally invalid and lameass opinion from you. Half Baked is fun for the whole family and all, but it's a tribute to the stoner movies Cheech & Chong created in the first place. It wouldn't exist without them. Tommy Chong is in Hald Baked for Christ's sake. I mean, isn't calling Cheech & Chong (at least 6 films) a "pitiful attempt" compared to the apparent triumph that was Half Baked a little ridiculous considering that the former inspired and is completly responsible for the latter; which is a tribute in the same vein to begin with?

Your right. It wouldnt be around if it wasnt for cheech and chong, but you know what? They are still fucking annoying. I dont mind the odd sitcom here and there like Becker or something, but that doesnt mean im going to watch "Mr ed" or "I love lucy" to admire the classics even though they might not be around if it wasnt for shows like them.

Dont get me wrong I can still admire classics and how they helped along the growth of new movies, like "Enter the dragon" for new martial art movies, or the original Deus ex for games, but a hardcore weed movie like cheech and chong was bound to happen eventually and and be big because at the time it was original. So they got the trend moving, ill give them that. These days there are alot of pathetic weed movies out there (jay and silent bob, how high etc.) but from anyone who likes those kind of movies and has seen Half backed consider it higher then most.

P.S. BTW, in case nobody noticed, I've abandoned my vow of niceness. I came to the realization that; Why should I change? Those I attack are the one's that suck. 8)

I wouldnt have even bothered to bring up your clearly vain attempt to better yourself, I cant speak for anyone else but it was pretty obvious that claim would die almost as quick as the post it was stated in. Oh well at least your not boring.

S

SePHiRoTH

The Dark One said:
i like both cheech and chong and also jay and silent bob. they are all the shit.
I heard you tried to shit in some girls pussy then they smacked you musta hurt.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Either Cheech or Chong got busted a few months ago... they were one of the biggest contribuitors on "tobacco products" and owners of one of the largests name in suplies such as chameleon glass (glass pipes and hookas) and formula 420 (cleaners) as well as Detoxify (detox prod.)... Now in the junkie world there is a big dent...
FYI...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Sparnage said:
Your right. It wouldnt be around if it wasnt for cheech and chong, but you know what? They are still fucking annoying.

Maybe to you, I agree with the kid from the Chappel Show Half Baked sucked.

Nomad said:
Either Cheech or Chong got busted a few months ago... they were one of the biggest contribuitors on "tobacco products" and owners of one of the largests name in suplies such as chameleon glass (glass pipes and hookas) and formula 420 (cleaners) as well as Detoxify (detox prod.)... Now in the junkie world there is a big dent...
FYI...

Did anyone read my post earlier in this thread. >:(
I said that Chong was caught selling bongs on the internet and got busted. :( Not sure if his out of jail right now. Chong and cheech were interesting in doing another movie together but that was before Chong got buster for selling bongs hopefully they end up doing the movie later on. :)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
ZODDGUTS said:
Did anyone read my post earlier in this thread. >:(
I said that Chong was caught selling bongs on the internet and got busted. :( Not sure if his out of jail right now. Chong and cheech were interesting in doing another movie together but that was before Chong got buster for selling bongs hopefully they end up doing the movie later on. :)
I did... just giving out the details... and BONGS are legal for sale...(off course depending in wich state here in the US). Anything that can be use for tobacco is legal... how the product is displayed, well thats a different story. They also got caught for eligal drug sales, not only THC (weed).

I dont think you can be busted for that either, but Im just trying to figure out why he got arrested for selling BONGs. At least residue is something. Bongs are just glass or plastic.

7milesdown said:
I dont think you can be busted for that either, but Im just trying to figure out why he got arrested for selling BONGs. At least residue is something. Bongs are just glass or plastic.

I got a bad memory but I do remeber when I was watching a show called celebrity justice that had a segment on Chong. That he was in jail for selling stuff on the internet that wasn't legal and that was bongs (that's what they said). I also remember reading on ign.com that he was busted for something illegal.

I guess they made an exception for Chong. :-\

Edit- Look what I found
http://www.thebakersfieldchannel.com/news/2571709/detail.html

It talks about why Chong was arrested. In my opinion what they did to him is complete bullshit, 9 months in jail that's just fucking overdoing it. >:(

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
and thats justice my friend :-[
nobody can't go after me just because I spread the word on a information that is open to the public. The only way I would get in trouble is off course if I start talking about "how" he did, and most important where to get some... but off course, I really dont care for such things, and have no interests in fiding out.

Like I said Zoddguts... Bongs are legal for sale, except for the way the itmes are displayed... here in IL its legal, as long as you put REAL TOBACCO products right NEXT to the Bong or Hooka. AAAAaaand, if the seller knows that the intentions of the purchase are for ilegal content, and still sells it... well, you COULD go ro jail, but most likely you get fined.

Off course, I suggest not to ALWAYS believe what they yell you on TV. But yes they got busted, for a loooooottttt worse reasons than selling "Bongs"...

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Eddie said:
Stalin is worse than Hitler, he killed more people and just when Vladamir Lennin's NEP was creating the true utopia Karl Marx dreamed of, Stalin ruined it with his 5 year plans.

Karl Marx's Communism is truly a beautiful vision.... But then again we humans not being beautiful beings (more like a mix) it was never ment to be achieved :p.

Top Bottom