China vs Taiwan

E

ELEKTROFUNK

I don't think the US will stick their noses in to that unless they actually feel threaten by it. But don't worry GWB is a self claimed prophet from God so we are safe.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
*Sigh* :(

On the one hand, I'd like the CIA to have permission to assassinate people again(as it would be simpler than declaring war in some cases), but on the other hand they ALWAYS f'ed up about who to kill-failure in the intelligence community? The U.S. Intelligence community by and large IS a failure. Always was.of course, that's what they want you to believe.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
You know it baby. Also how do you feel about China's bunker techonology? I think that will have a tremendos impact on our counter attack.  :-*

haha jk

Anyways... on a more serious note. If this happened I can see N. Korea piggy backing behind China for S. Korea.... boy o boy.

Also, what do you think about the possibilites of of China using Nukes? It would be stupid but you know those crazy communists.... Also why would China risk their devolping commerce over this fucking island? All for the sake of taking down the rogue state? Blah on it I say, BLAH!

No, I don't know those "crazy" communists ::)
...but I know those "crazy" yankees that actually used them
Now be prepared you will go hide in your bunker until the chinese permit you can go out- if they do ;)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
xechnao said:
No, I don't know those "crazy" communists  ::)

Fixed Japan up real nice, if it weren't for nuclear weapons, we wouldn't have Berserk. ;)

xechnao said:
Now be prepared you will go hide in your bunker until the chinese permit you can go out- if they do  ;)

Yeah, the trick with nukes is to use them on folks that don't have any of their own (hitting the Middle-East after 9-11 was a golden opportunity gone to waste if you ask me). Although, we stand a fairer chance trading nuclear blows with China than trying to go at them man-to-thousands-of-men. The crossfire during the Great War with China would even take care of this silly little Middle East game we've all been playing; we'd nuke them the first day just to clear a path to the real business. What an exciting time to be alive, on the precipice of these great events! 8)

P.S. Cute.

"Griffith No More!" said:
Fixed Japan up real nice, if it weren't for nuclear weapons, we wouldn't have Berserk. ;)

Yeah, the trick with nukes is to use them on folks that don't have any of their own (hitting the Middle-East after 9-11 was a golden opportunity gone to waste if you ask me). Although, we stand a fairer chance trading nuclear blows with China than trying to go at them man-to-thousands-of-men. The crossfire during the Great War with China would even take care of this silly little Middle East game we've all been playing; we'd nuke them the first day just to clear a path to the real business. What an exciting time to be alive, on the precipice of these great events! 8)

P.S. Cute.

Only that IMO this is just fiction that only you and some others could really say.
If it goes to nukes everybody will be destroyed, US being the first in the list.
The nuke blowout will never happen, neither will a great war.
US will just fall from first economic power place, give its place to China.

Edit: your links are flip-flopping pages

Griffith

xechnao said:
Only that IMO this is just fiction that only you and some others could really say.
If it goes to nukes everybody will be destroyed, US being the first in the list.
The nuke blowout will never happen, neither will a great war.
US will just fall from first economic power place, give its place to China.

BORING! If you're going to write such fiction, you might as well make it interesting like mine. I'm very dissapointed in your answers today, Xech.

Nothing shall deny the winter of my nuclear discontent.

xechnao said:
Edit: your links are flip-flopping pages

Whatever pinko, yeah, thanks, GOOD JOB!

What? :)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Oh Xech, How I was wondering when you would grace us with your presence. :) It just didnt feel like a real thread with your comments in it.

Well i suppose they are slowly but surely starting to drift away from 100% communism to a little bit of both Communism and Capatilism.... so thats a good start. But by gum! We're going to stay king of the hill no matter what! Because 2nd place is just a first palce loser.

ALso Xech, I dont need a bunker to hide, If I go down, I'll take a few with me, i still have my training :-*

Griffith

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
ALso Xech, I dont need a bunker to hide, If I go down, I'll take a few with me, i still have my training  :-*

Useless if you run into the North Korean SUPER CITIZEN NINJA BRIGADE!!

Griffith

BadDudes1.gif

SaiyajinNoOuji

xechnao said:
No, I don't know those "crazy" communists  ::)
Now be prepared you will go hide in your bunker until the chinese permit you can go out- if they do  ;)
Yes Xech because we back out of Nuclear arm's talks, we also threaten EVERYONE with our nukes to do our bidding. LONG LIVE THE DARK EMPIRE!

OUR ARMY IS READY TO KILL EVERYONE!
sw02b.jpg

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Proof that Guts will never kill/defeat/exorcise the Idea of Evil; if something as naive as the Idea of Communism won't give up the ghost, then there's no way Idea of Evil will ever go down. :p

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Oh Xech, How I was wondering when you would grace us with your presence.  :) It just didnt feel like a real thread with your comments in it.
ALso Xech, I dont need a bunker to hide, If I go down, I'll take a few with me, i still have my training :-*

Who is "us"? The yankees who have their training and take some down with them?
Yes, I have seen it in films and video games...if those make part of your lifestyle and virtual training it won't help you much in the real place...Anyway, I understand US has been only talk and show lately and I can't blame you if you retain the spirit from your computer...That said, this thread is just a joke.
Dismissed!

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
so thats a good start.

The communism quote wasn't about china's status but about communism itself...the way you consider it seems old established US propaganda.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
We're going to stay king of the hill no matter what! Because 2nd place is just a first palce loser.

Sounds like your ex-seargent speaking

Griffith

xechnao said:
Yes, I have seen it in films and video games...if those make part of your lifestyle and virtual training it won't help you much in the real place...Anyway, I understand US has been only talk and show lately and I can't blame you if you retain the spirit from your computer...That said, this thread is just a joke.
Dismissed!

I think he was referring to skullknight.net, but don't thank me for assisting you in your condition of limited understanding capacity; if you need someone to re-insert your feeding tube, I'll be there for you. And come now Xech, play nice; this thread is just as serious as anyone takes you. ;)

THIS IS A SERIOUS INTERNET THREAD!!! NOT A JOKE!

xechnao said:
The communism quote wasn't about china's status but about communism itself...the way you consider it seems old established US propaganda!

Established indeed, ha. I'm still waiting to hear from you about the pure Marxist utopias out there, BTW.

xechnao said:
Sounds like your ex-seargent speaking

Smells like teen spirit. =)

CONGRATS XECH, YOU'RE NOW OFFICIALLY DISSED AND DISMISSED SON!

koolaid.gif

SAVAGED BY YANKEES, OH YEAH!!!
8)​

SaiyajinNoOuji

xechnao said:
Dismissed!

Yes Xech, I had virtual training, those 4 years I spent practically overseas with a unit that deploys all the time was from the comforts of my very own lazy boy. The years that I spent way from my family and the many 24+ hour shifts that I pulled were just figments of my imagination. I have no real training Xech, thank you for clearing that up. You are truly are a scholar and a gentleman.

I think he was referring to skullknight.net, but don't thank me for assisting you in your condition of limited understanding capacity;

Yankee Weasel!!  ;)

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Yes Xech, I had virtual training, those 4 years I spent practically overseas with a unit that deploys all the time was from the comforts of my very own lazy boy. The years that I spent way from my family and the many 24+ hour shifts that I pulled were just figments of my imagination. I have no real training Xech, thank you for clearing that up. You are truly are a scholar and a gentleman.

What does this has to do with war?

Griffith

xechnao said:
What does this has to do with war?

Successful countries usually fight wars using trained soldiers in some capacity.

I know this can't compete with the theoretical prowess of theoretical warriors that fight to defend theoretically functional systems of government, but we can't all live in the "ideal" world. :)

Successful countries usually fight wars using trained soldiers in some capacity.

THIS is all too theorical also
Weasel!

I think, we were talking about Taiwan and China here and Saiya said he was missing from his home for four years doing shifts, thus really trained to definatelly take some down with him rather than stay safe in his bunker. Does this sound TOO whatever or what?

Griffith

xechnao said:
THIS is all too theorical also
Weasel!

Since you've so correctly designated my power animal, it got me thinking; what kind of animal is Xech? I'll be honest; I didn't have to think long, as a matter of fact, I got it right on the first try. I think everyone's going to like this, as I proudly introduce...

dodo.jpg

XECHNAO THE DODO!

Here's some fast Dodo facts: The Dodo's stubby wings and heavy, ungainly body tell us that the bird was flightless. Yet scientists believe that the Dodo evolved from a bird capable of flight into a flightless one. Thus it was easy prey to the Portuguese invaders who would club the bird to death as it approached them seeking friendship.

Wow.

dodo.gif

Is it so hard to imagine Xechnao's posts being expelled by the beak of extinct foul? ;D​

xechnao said:
Does this sound TOO whatever or what?

Indeed, Dodo, indeed. ;D

dodo.jpg

Here's some fast Dodo facts: The Dodo's stubby wings and heavy, ungainly body tell us that the bird was flightless. Yet scientists believe that the Dodo evolved from a bird capable of flight into a flightless one. Thus it was easy prey to the Portuguese invaders who would club the bird to death as it approached them seeking friendship.

I find this incredibly depressing.... :'(

Just like xech! ;D

How's that Yankee Weasel!

Top Bottom