Chrono Trigger Resurrection

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
HAHAH I think me and you are the only 2 people on the planet who liked that game. But yea, the only time there was a game that hoad more then 50 people you play as and it was still a bad ass game was...

SUIKODEN!!!

The most underated game ever, that game was the fucking shit! And i cant wait to number 3! Even though i never played number 2! ;D

Oh man, Suikofans are missing out if they haven't played 2. 3 wasn't as good, but it had the best villain IMO, though Luca Blight was pretty badass.

4 just came out in Japan.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
well it was a nice try, they should have know they needed permision before using someonelses work.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Woland said:
Oh man, Suikofans are missing out if they haven't played 2.  3 wasn't as good, but it had the best villain IMO, though Luca Blight was pretty badass.

4 just came out in Japan.
Yeah, I want to import IV but i can't read kanji, so that would be a waste. I always consider Suikoden 3 the "nice suprise", because I played it and knew the format, though at that time I didn't play 1 or 2, but it was a nice suprise, at least to me, to see that it was quite different from the other two, and I really appreciate that there was a Suikoden devoted to the runes rather than politics.

PS: I do own all 3 suikodens, and I think they all bitch any overrated square game.

Top Bottom