Civil War is coming...

It was supposed to be funny but I don't really think it is now that I did it. But oh well, I'll join in on the fun!

civilwarys5.jpg

nfries88 said:
It was supposed to be funny but I don't really think it is now that I did it. But oh well, I'll join in on the fun!

civilwarys5.jpg

I think it's interesting.. not my style personally. The problem is that it feels like the text font is messy. It's not very clear. And the image looks like it degraded during your resize. Are you using Paint.net? it's free and awesome. :guts:

"I'm with naughty thoughts"
"I want to be the whip!!"
"I'm not emo.. I swear."
"I prefer spankings"
" *Whoochi!!!*"
" . . . "
"I'm with Farneze's naughty side" :carcus:
- just the first few "funny" quotes that come to mind. :serpico: Though it depends on your humor.

Ramen4ever said:
I think it's interesting.. not my style personally. The problem is that it feels like the text font is messy. It's not very clear. And the image looks like it degraded during your resize. Are you using Paint.net? it's free and awesome. :guts:

"I'm with naughty thoughts"
"I want to be the whip!!"
"I'm not emo.. I swear."
"I prefer spankings"
" *Whoochi!!!*"
" . . . "
"I'm with Farnese's naughty side" :carcus:
- just the first few "funny" quotes that come to mind. :serpico: Though it depends on your humor.
Probably had something like that in mind when I started but honestly can't remember. :(
I used mspaint, I have Paint.NET but have been too lazy to actually try it.

Thanks for making it less ugly though.

DOOMXEEN said:
So what's with the "Civil War" thing? Is it just completely random?

Civil War is a Marvel comics crossover. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_(comics)
It had super hero's fighting super hero's. On the internet it just became a kind of joke banner thing that didn't serve much purpose. I think it's supposed to be a banner emphasizing the character you support. For Sk.net I felt that it would be a fun little activity to make some Berserk Civil War banners.

I've been busy hence the lack of updates. But I do plan to rework the old banners that are bad quality as well as make banners for all the old and new main characters. I think the old school Band of Hawk are next on my list. :guts:
When I get to it... >_<

Ah. Ok. That is actually what I figured it was a reference to.

It's funny that you responded to me, Ramen. Last night I was watching youtube videos and saw what was very likely you commenting on berserk game videos hehe.

DOOMXEEN said:
Ah. Ok. That is actually what I figured it was a reference to.

It's funny that you responded to me, Ramen. Last night I was watching youtube videos and saw what was very likely you commenting on berserk game videos hehe.

Yeah, it was probably me. :guts:

Top Bottom