Comments on my first Custom Berserk kit/statue

SlimJ87D said:
DUDE, its sooo fuckin sweet. Dragon slayer is a bit off though, but that is my honest opinion.

Yeah... it's pretty much just one single color.  I sent him several pictures of the Dragon Slayer (how it's darker in the center and all) but I guess he forgot about them or something.  I was thinking about asking him to redo that a bit too, but he already put all the blood on it, and I think the blood on the sword looks pretty nice, so it'll probably be too much to ask.

But it's okay, I put this kit in my little display case and the more I look at it, the more I'm liking it =P.  It fits in quite well, actually, with the ART OF WAR stuff I have.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Please post pics again once you have completed your modifications. ;D
They both look great, but i agree the capes color seems a bit unsettling.

That was really good i must say...

Regarding the berserk armor colour i cant say much because there was a dispute on its colour back some time ago... But whatever the colour it should be darker though

Smith said:
That was really good i must say...

Regarding the berserk armor colour i cant say much because there was a dispute on its colour back some time ago... But whatever the colour it should be darker though
you can see the color of the armor on the cover of vol. 27

Got both kits back a few weeks ago.  Finally some new pictures.  I think they look better than the old ones.

The black cape and lighter eyes definitely look better than before.  He didn't make the armor any darker though.  It would require him to pretty much start all over if he did.  But I think the black cape makes the overall color look more black than before (the brown cape sorta through it off maybe).  All in all though, I think it turned out well.

Here are some pics of it next to some of the Art Of War statues.  The kit blends in pretty well with them, I think, but maybe some will disagree.

w/o flash
h4.jpg

w/ flash
g3.jpg

w/o flash
h2.jpg

w/ flash
g6.jpg

black&white (cuz it looks cool =P)
h2bw.jpg

h4bw.jpg

and some newer pics: