DO you want Gatts to live or die in the end?

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:
The only thing that went against fate was Guts and Caska managing to survive the Eclipse, but on top of that there is a very good chance the Idea knew that was going to happen as well. As Slann said "We don't know everything, we are not God himself"
Bringing up Ganishka is a perfect example as well, Ganishka is opposed to the Idea, Griffith and the rest of the Godhand as what he wants in the world is power for himself, and as far as he is concerned nothing and noone is going to take that away from him.

What he doesn't realise is that his conscious of rebellion is simply that dillusion completely created by the Idea to make him think he can carry that thought out and crush reborn Griffith and his band of the hawks so that he can eventually gain a reputation and become King. This is what both Griffith and the idea want, and this is the most plausable way to get what he wants, and THAT is the real sort of power that the Idea really has, which is absolutely boundless as he is everyone!

The Idea may be created by the human conscious but he is still the collective conscious of every single being that has ever existed. All in all I think you may underestimate the Idea's true power. 

I believe it was Dwarfkicker was the first to tell me that theory of Ganishka and Idea, and I couldn't agree more, (thanks Dwarfkicker ;))

PS: I'm Glad to hear i'm in your good books, Italian Demon. It's always good to have a decent debate with someone about Berserk or anything else. :)

Well you and Walter and Smith have been my first teachers ;)

I agree mainly with what you say here, but i think you "overstimate" Idea's real Power.
We don't have much to really judge it but first:
Idea have been created by "human commen conscience" doesn't depend anymore from them, but anyway it gets power from the negative feelings of the humans!
That doesn't make it able to read everything or able to do everything!
Second if Idea can use the negative feelings of the humans as energy that doesn't mean that someone else (as a magic user) could use the positive feelings of them to oppose to IDEA....
Also Flora could fortell the Destiny and she fortold (probably) that SK will take down Void (the wisest of the GHs!)...
Well i don't think this is also the wish of IDEA!
So not just IDEA is the Entity that can manipulate the Destiny!!

I don't mind either way, I trust our Lord Miura will make it worthy, and better than anything we could speculate in here. That aside, if he was to die, no matter how small, I'd like Teresia to play some kind of role in his death. That'd be nice.

Top Bottom