Doomxeen's Colors

Hi.  Just finished my first colorization.  Not looking for accolades, really.  In fact I'd prefer if such things were held in reserve until something exceptional is accomplished  :troll:

This picture has no major significance to me.  I perused this particular volume for a short period of time and this one seemed fairly simple.  Actually, the fact that I knew exactly what color to paint the Behelit made me stop on it.

Berserkv26c219p054Colorcopy.jpg

CnC

Ad Oculos
Well besides the color of the behelit being wrong the rest of the pic is coming along nicely. I'd play with changes in value where there would be shadow and perhaps at some hints of texture of the surfaces.
This is a very close up shot and the focus is obviously the behelit. I'd tone some of the colors down in areas to give the behelit (hopefully now green :serpico:) some focus.
Keep at it :guts:

Forward slash kill self!

Yeah.... guess he doesn't have ye olde egg of the king. Just completely jumped my mind... Watched the anime 500 times through and read the comics probably 5 times start to finish and it just never occured to me :judo: At least it will be a fairly simple problem to repair.

Top Bottom