Downfall of Gaiseric: not the creating of a God Hand

O

Ozmo

Re:Dowfall of gaiseric: not the creating of a god hand

Smith said:
can u imagine if apostle like Count and Wyld join his army for Griffith cause? ::)

Absolutely. I suspect the apostoles that make up the bulk of the new Band of the Hawk were either drawn to Griffith upon his reincarnation (he must be a pretty bright beacon to creatures like them) and served him willingly, or were somehow contacted by something and told it's time they do some military service for all the nifty Apostole powers they had received. 8)

Btw, anybody else think it's weird how the Apostoles that showed up for the Eclipse and later for the new Band of the Hawk seemed more like deformed humans than the Apostoles "with a personality" like Wild, Zodd and the Snail Count. Of course at least the Snake Count was present at the Eclipse, but I saw nobody who looked like a count when the Apostoles were approaching the Hawks before the Behelit got activated. :)

Eheheheh, thanks guys... ^^

found it!

Volume 12
chapter 05
Page 112

Hawk: Wha... What are they!?
Caska: (They came out of nowhere!?)
Demons: The time has come...
The Night Festival!!
'Tis the time of the Festival,
which comes with the passing of every 216 years....
The Eclipse!!!

(arcticnightfall trans)

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.

Ozmo said:
Of course at least the Snake Count was present at the Eclipse, but I saw nobody who looked like a count when the Apostoles were approaching the Hawks before the Behelit got activated. :)

The Count was eating the injuried Bank of the Hawks members (sans Rickert) back in Vol. 10 as you can see him in his apostle form. Also, if you look closely, you can see him in the eclipse getting his fill of flesh and blood.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki

himura_kenshin said:
Eheheheh, thanks guys... ^^
found it!

Good....
Now for your reward: My worthless thoughts on the subject.

If you are going to hold Miura strictly to 1000 years exactly, then you would get a time line like this:
Code:
1083 ya - GH0 (Gaseric)
1000 ya - Rebirth Ceremony (Skully)
 867  ya - GH1
 651  ya - GH2
 435  ya - GH3
 219  ya - GH4
   3  ya - GH5 (Griffith)
   0  ya - Rebirth (Griffith)

So now I'm just propbably repeating crap, but hell it's the first time I'm truly understanding it. Regaurdless Void is still the first god hand because Gaseric was God Hand Zero!
Yep...

*Runs away*

Help from old link: http://www.skullknight.net/spec/time.htm

Good....
Now for your reward: My worthless thoughts on the subject.

If you are going to hold Miura strictly to 1000 years exactly, then you would get a time line like this:
Code:
1083 ya - GH0 (Gaseric)
1000 ya - Rebirth Ceremony (Skully)
867 ya - GH1
651 ya - GH2
435 ya - GH3
219 ya - GH4
3 ya - GH5 (Griffith)
0 ya - Rebirth (Griffith)

So now I'm just propbably repeating crap, but hell it's the first time I'm truly understanding it. Regaurdless Void is still the first god hand because Gaseric was God Hand Zero!
Yep...

*Runs away*

Hmm.. yup that was pretty worthless :p
No, the link was actually pretty helpful.
I thought everyone here believed void was the first gh, but this timeline agrees with what i just said. :eek:. The only part i have a real problem with is this:

Gaiseric becomes emperor, and eventually, the first recorded God Hand

...Seems to imply that he was emporer first and then gh second. I suppose it's possible, but it makes much more sense for him to have been a gh first. Then it works out w/ the grif parallel and the void as wiseman and so on.

Even if you don't hold miura to an exact 1000 years, what difference does it make? Still, it's implied that there was a previous rebirth, and it couldn't be any of the guys that are still gh's, so it had to be some other gh. Now you could say something like, void was reborn, and then... went back somehow. *shrug* possible. Still another possibility is that gh have been dying for whatever reason. That screws the timeline all up. The reason i'm stickin' to this theory is that it explains all kinds of things and doesn't use anything we havent' heard of yet like gh dying or reincarnated gh going back.

Top Bottom