Fight The Good Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
>:( Thats it, this board has gone to hell long enough. Skull lord has abused his power, burned our crops, and raped our children! And are we just gonna sit around and do nothing?

NO

That is Why I have decided to started a Rebellion to Fight skull lord, and defeat his evil reign once and for all!This rebellion is not new, but it is finally coming out of the shadows, as me holding the flag!

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Ignore SkullLord

Why don't we just quit posting here in this section and maybe SkullLord will regurgitate Walter. I think he ate him...or sacrificied him. In the latter case, we're fucked.

LG

It's about time somebody hacks off SKuLL LoRD's nutz. I'm in.

ghost.gif
McCoy is dead!!!

R

Radzeke

HA! YOU WORMS WOULD CHALLENGE ME? THAT’S A GOOD ONE LINER ALRIGHT I’D SAY!

YOU PEOPLE HAVEN’T ANY STEEL IN YOUR GUTS! AND I’VE BEN PRETTY NICE SO FAR. MOSTLY DU TO LACK OF INTEREST, YOU KNOW, ONCE YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU DON’T WANT IT ANYMORE AND ALL THAT! BUT PUSH ME AND I’LL BAN EVERY SKULL NITE DOT NET MORON THAT LOOKS AT ME CROSS-EYED. AND THEN XECHANO FOR GOOD MEASURE.

HACK OFF MY NUTZ, ZANZA?!? WE HAVE AN EXAMPLE NOW!!! YOU HAVE BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELVES.

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
SKuLL LoRD_PHeMTo_ADMIN said:
HA! YOU WORMS WOULD CHALLENGE ME? THAT’S A GOOD ONE LINER ALRIGHT I’D SAY!

YOU PEOPLE HAVEN’T ANY STEEL IN YOUR GUTS! AND I’VE BEN PRETTY NICE SO FAR. MOSTLY DU TO LACK OF INTEREST, YOU KNOW, ONCE YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU DON’T WANT IT ANYMORE AND ALL THAT! BUT PUSH ME AND I’LL BAN EVERY SKULL NITE DOT NET MORON THAT LOOKS AT ME CROSS-EYED. AND THEN XECHANO FOR GOOD MEASURE.

HACK OFF MY NUTZ, ZANZA?!? WE HAVE AN EXAMPLE NOW!!! YOU HAVE BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELVES.

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif
I see how you work, rather then face your opponets head on you lurk in the shadows and ban them. Pff coward I'm disgusted I am going to take a sojourn from this board I hope when I come back you are gone and things have changed for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom