Final Fantasy VII Help!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Ramen4ever said:
I would LOVE to see a remake of FFVII.

I'd rather have them concentrate on future Final Fantasy projects instead of continuing to milk FFVII for all its worth. I enjoyed Advent Children, despite its many flaws, but I think that's where they should have stopped. I'd rather remember FFVII as the enjoyable game it was and move on to something new rather than continue having it rehashed over and over again.

Rhombaad said:
I'd rather have them concentrate on future Final Fantasy projects instead of continuing to milk FFVII for all its worth. I enjoyed Advent Children, despite its many flaws, but I think that's where they should have stopped. I'd rather remember FFVII as the enjoyable game it was and move on to something new rather than continue having it rehashed over and over again.

I would actually rather have a remake, they already have the story. They would only have to work on the graphics. Because lets face it the graphics in FFVII were nothing great. The cinematics were great for the time but the graphics in game were not very good. I don't want to talk about spoilers, but how many times have you watched Aerith's "scene" and not wished that it was in better graphics. I mean her eyes were so bland and dull.
She looked great in advent children though.

As long as they don't change any part of the story, it's almost guaranteed to be a huge success.
If they would of stopped at Advent Children, then we wouldn't have the awesomeness that is Crisis Core. And I actually didn't like Advent Children apart from the graphics. It was nice to see the characters as the artist's originally intended but having a planet with gravity would of been a major bonus.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
I will say Crisis Core does put more interest in a remake for sure. I spoke about this with Aaz if I am not mistaken, I am certain that a remake would pop eventually. And if not, then kudos to Square for the teaser on Crisis Core.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I'm fairly pleased with what they did with Final Fantasy 3 for the DS, and from what I've seen of FF4, it looks good as well.
I wouldn't want FF7 to be remade for the DS (or FF>5) but if thats what they're doing with remakes I'm all for it.

Syaoran

I want you to remember
Here's the tech demo if you haven't seen it

Edit: this one is cooler because of the comparison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLafVgmaBzY&feature=related

Top Bottom