Future Griff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chello

Dragonslayer
Please be serious, he lied about the Stormriders stuff, he is lying about this one.

If you still believe he did those paintings, you need to get back in touch with reality.

All of those paintings have appeared in Hong Kong comics in the past 11 years.

Chello

Dragonslayer
Oh and here is undeniable proof in this link. Look at all of those images. Sure they are awesome, but they are not his.

http://www.albatross1.com/ANIMIMG/w&cloud.htm

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
The problem with using that drawing from the art contest to prove whether or not it's his work is that while it might not be recognizable as any famous artist's work, it could be any artist's work that was posted somewhere on the internet. Also, the fact that the style of that drawing is so completely different from the style of the paintings he has posted, as well as the style of that Image comic book cover, combined with the fact that he won't show us any of the sketches he is supposedly working on just makes everything seem too suspicious.

This is one of the problems with showing art on the internet. Unless you've got a watermark on your art, which doesn't always work, it can be difficult to prove who really owns the work. An art site called www.conceptart.org has had problems with this in the past. People have actually stolen art posted on that site to use in their portfolios to get jobs. What I'd like to know, is how did they expect to perform at work when they got hired with stuff they aren't capable of producing on their own?

Maybe Zodd can prove me wrong; I don't know.

M

medievald00d

ditto...he seemed like such a nice guy, and i really want to give him the benefit of the doubt....

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
K, cool you found links for the EXACT artwork he posted Chello. I guess we dont need to waste time debating this anymore.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

It was just a matter of time, however I do do some of the artwork from refrence but I dont have a scanner to show you or I definitly would :p. Oh and this is kind of random but, my foster parents keep telling me that I'm related to some guy name Isaac Asimov or soemthing like that. WHO THE FUCK IS HE?!

Edit: And the teacher that was a student of Ma Shing whatever IS true.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Nosferatu Zodd said:
Oh and this is kind of random but, my foster parents keep telling me that I'm related to some guy name Isaac Asimov or soemthing like that.

Of course, we all believe you. ::)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Nosferatu Zodd said:
It was just a matter of time, however I do do some of the artwork from refrence but I dont have a scanner to show you or I definitly would :p.

Oh so those other pictures magically appeared on your computer, well that makes a lot of sense. I think I'll drive my flying car because I have one.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
If you don't have a scanner how did you post those comic artwork? I think it's really a shame you had to lie about that. Did you also lie about the drawing that you entered in that contest I hosted a while back?

I don't understand why you would do something like that, but I have to admit suspicion from the beginning about those paintings that were uh, recently found to be 11 years old. Most artists have a certain style and medium to their art. That was just very different from what you posted in the contest. Not saying that artists cannot change their style or medium but ...well, you get the picture. Just don't fake any more of em ;)

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
Just don't fake any more of em ;)
Aighty I just found it kinda funny but fun time is over, I'll stop. But I am drawing a future Griffith but it really isnt that great but if this fucking snow will clear up ill go to my friends house and scan em.

If I've somehow hurt someones feelings I'm sorry and to prove that ive done the artwork from now on I'll sign it.

Oh and for Chello, I'm not angry at you I kinda want to thank you for ending that crap, I was getting a little out of hand.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Nosferatu Zodd said:
If I've somehow hurt someones feelings I'm sorry and to prove that ive done the artwork from now on I'll sign it.

I don't really think you hurt anyone's feelings here, but you've made people really skeptical about any art you might post or anything you say. Even if you do post your own artwork here from now on, how are we going to be sure it's yours, even if you say you'll sign it?

If you had any respect for the artists' work you stole, you wouldn't have started all this crap in the first place. It's pretty lame that you felt you had to do that on an internet BBS just to get attention. I'm not going to tolerate any stolen art BS on here in the future.

Guess I haven't kept my promise to delete these threads yet, have I? :-\

Chello

Dragonslayer
Oh and for Chello, I'm not angry at you I kinda want to thank you for ending that crap, I was getting a little out of hand.

Thats good. I thought it was kind of funny how no one on these boards knew the work of Wing Shing Ma. I thought it was kind of funny with all of these people gushing over Berserk paintings and they haven't even delved into the HK style of painting.

Good to see that you are going to start to post your own work. Don't forget, Wing Shing Ma is a master and extremely gifted, so no one can measure up to him, Tony Wong, or Andy Seto.

chugoku sensei

Too good!
Hey, I'm actually familiar with the art of Ma Wing Shing. I've actually read stormriders until the seven weapons story arc. Just trying to give the kid some gentle hints that people knew he was full of shit, so he could find some way to back out of it without people coming down too hard on him. Unfortunately, he couldn't take a hint and the lies just got bigger...sigh. But, I think everyone basically knew what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom