Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Look at this shit.

Please tell me this is a joke.

That it is not a real auction.

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d14007605

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Honestly, I'm not sure whats the problem ???

I can't read the Japanese so I not sure if is the content in the comic is bad or the guy selling this is charging too much for a couple of pages.

Eh, is that a eyepatch I see on Guts?

biggerthanzodd

mmm...banana
That's only about 10,000 bucks, and the internet is a free market. Maybe we all can't afford to drop thousands of dollars for art we consider to be substandard, but surely someone else can. Yes, it is interesting that somebody believes that someone else would pay that much. It's not unbelievable, though.

That's only about 10,000 bucks, and the internet is a free market. Maybe we all can't afford to drop thousands of dollars for art we consider to be substandard, but surely someone else can.

the fact that its a copy of the very same Berserk Prototype we find in the back of our _$8_ Volume 14, i find it pretty re-goddamn-diculous.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yeah, you'd have to be pretty lame to purchase Miura’s earliest work of Berserk. *starts breathing heavily*

I mean… it’s only the FIRST Berserk anything ever, but you'd still be a sucker. *sweats*

An original copy of what surly is a sacred tomb… *drools*

The genesis!! The creation I tell you! The origin of everything Berserk!! *foams at the mouth*

You thought you could trick me!!! Make me think you didn't want it so you could snatch right from under me! Well, it won’t work!! It will be mine! NO, it IS mine!!! Bid damn it! Bid!! 10,000, 100,000, I don’t care, I must have it!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

-Griffith

P.S. I hope Miura is secretly the one putting it up for auction, and does so with a new one each week. ;D

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Yeah, you'd have to be pretty lame to purchase Miura’s earliest work of Berserk. *starts breathing heavily*

I mean… it’s only the FIRST Berserk anything ever, but you'd still be a sucker. *sweats*

An original copy of what surly is a sacred tomb… *drools*

The genesis!! The creation I tell you! The origin of everything Berserk!! *foams at the mouth*

You thought you could trick me!!! Make me think you didn't want it so you could snatch right from under me! Well, it won’t work!! It will be mine! NO, it IS mine!!! Bid damn it! Bid!! 10,000, 100,000, I don’t care, I must have it!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

-Griffith

P.S. I hope Miura is secretly the one putting it up for auction, and does so with a new one each week. ;D

8)

Top Bottom